Most of y'all....

RETIREDFAN1

I'm not scared of this virus.  I'm scared that I can't make any money or even get unemployment.  It's the Government that is doing this, not this virus.  If your healthy, and have a good immune system there is nothing to be afraid of.  What I'm afraid of is not going back to work. 

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

SOME of you people are so scared of this thing that if they told you to get in the boxcar and you could escape, you would go willingly and gladly........right to the ovens.....

I'm not scared of the virus.  I'm scared of being quarantined with my wife and kids for two weeks.  😱

• Thanks 1

You know, not to show my 'terror' but maybe it's not just about YOU, but also those whom you might infect, and the most vulnerable are those who have cancer or low immune systems or could be the elderly or it could be relatively healthy people, whom you might spread your contagion to, that should be the primary concern of most of us, and why the CDC recommends the shelter in place to be everywhere. 

And the Nazi references, as always, are repulsive, inappropriate and just wrong. 

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know, not to show my 'terror' but maybe it's not just about YOU, but also those whom you might infect, and the most vulnerable are those who have cancer or low immune systems or could be the elderly or it could be relatively healthy people, whom you might spread your contagion to, that should be the primary concern of most of us, and why the CDC recommends the shelter in place to be everywhere. 

And the Nazi references, as always, are repulsive, inappropriate and just wrong. 

“Those who Fail to Learn from History  are DOOMED to REPEAT  it..”- George Santayana 

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“Those who Fail to Learn from History  are DOOMED to REPEAT  it..”- George Santayana 

Sorta like the plague, polio, that kinda thing? Is that what you mean, or do you believe that people being advised to stay home and being respectful of other's distances is very similar to Jews being rounded up in Krakow? 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sorta like the plague, polio, that kinda thing? Is that what you mean, or do you believe that people being advised to stay home and being respectful of other's distances is very similar to Jews being rounded up in Krakow? 

I believe in Life, LIBERTY & The Pursuit Of Happiness.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have a feeling that the ones on here who are against the social distancing are probably the most susceptible to getting gravely ill if they unfortunately contract the virus.  They will be future Darwin Award winners I’m sure. 

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You must not have paid attention Barry. WH1 IS the elderly. He’s so old, he can remember when late-night TV was funny! 

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

We don't agree much, but when using Nazi references, means to me that people are insensitive to a real tragedy. While the corona virus is bad, it is not nearly the tragedy that the Holocaust was, people being killed because they were different. The corona virus does NOT discriminate on who it attacks or possibly kills. And most, 80-90% of the people who contact the corona virus will survive, unlike those in your Nazi references. SMH. 

On 3/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Make statements like a NAZI get called a NAZI.....

On 3/31/2020 at 5:49 AM, trueblue82 said:

You must not have paid attention Barry. WH1 IS the elderly. He’s so old, he can remember when late-night TV was funny! 

But! He & I can remember when television went off the air around midnight.. 😜 As can Hagar & Kirt Falcon; Heck, I can still remember when we used to have a TV repairman who would come to our house to replace a tube.. At Night, no less!

• Like 1

Not saying we are 1930s Nazi Germany o China , but we are heading into the wrong direction in my opinion.  We are currently...

1. We’re reporting our fellow citizens to the police who go outside of their home.

2. Deciding which businesses are allowed to open.

3. We are arresting pastors for having a church service.

Coronavirus is not the deadliest thing we imported from China. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

But! He & I can remember when television went off the air around midnight.. 😜

I remember the tube TV.  When you turn it off the little light circle appeared for a minute or two.  Also when the burglar stole your TV he broke his back doing so.