China

RETIREDFAN1

12 minutes ago, DoubleTeam said:

In 20 years, America want have the sac to go to war. 

Had a Doctor tell me (and I think this was the number) that today’s military recruits bone density is 40% less than in the 1960’s.  I suspect overall, that males in the younger generations have a much lower testosterone level too, but that’s just a guess.  War with China?   Get out a white pillow case and wave it.

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Had a Doctor tell me (and I think this was the number) that today’s military recruits bone density is 40% less than in the 1960’s.  I suspect overall, that males in the younger generations have a much lower testosterone level too, but that’s just a guess.  War with China?   Get out a white pillow case and wave it.

Well we did have the My Pillow Guy at Trump’s Covid 19 press briefing. 

Just now, PepeSilvia said:

Not freaking out at all. It’s comedy gold. Got to keep them ratings up. I just hope the Shamwow guy is on tomorrow. 

When the shamwow guy starts making 10k N95 respirators in his company factory for medical personnel I’m sure he will get to talk at the Rose garden also. 

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

When the shamwow guy starts making 10k N95 respirators in his company factory for medical personnel I’m sure he will get to talk at the Rose garden also. 

And I will watch that press briefing with a Shiner and popcorn in hand. 

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Ahh, why so serious youngling?

So many people all over Social Media trying to make a spectacle of someone helping their own people because he’s a trump supporter.  And being really dishonest/malice about it (like you were). It’s all fun and games when you get called on it. No I hear ya, not serious at all. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So many people all over Social Media trying to make a spectacle of someone helping their own people because he’s a trump supporter.  And being really dishonest/malice about it (like you were). It’s all fun and games when you get called on it. No I hear ya, not serious at all. 

Not dishonest or malice at all. I’m sorry that you live such a life without humor. It’s always about the spectacle. You do realize how much publicity My Pillow is gonna get now don’t you?

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Yes, he stopped most of his pillow business to make surgical mask.  What a great guy.   Wonder what Bezos is doing to help?

Beto is probably going to get shot the first time he shows up somewhere to “take your AR-15”....just sayin’!

48 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Beto is probably going to get shot the first time he shows up somewhere to “take your AR-15”....just sayin’!

Clean your glasses off, Hortense....he said BEZOS not Beto, as in Jeff Bezos, Amazon. 😁

And, nice follow up to that very astute prediction, dogging out not only the manhood of current military but their courage as well. I know Kirt has served, or at least he claims he did. Any of the rest of you doing the mouthing been a part of the military? 

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Clean your glasses off, Hortense....he said BEZOS not Beto, as in Jeff Bezos, Amazon. 😁

And, nice follow up to that very astute prediction, dogging out not only the manhood of current military but their courage as well. I know Kirt has served, or at least he claims he did. Any of the rest of you doing the mouthing been a part of the military? 

😂 Correction noted!😜

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

For a teacher, you have poor reading comprehension skills.   I hope you do better when grading your students papers.   As it pertains to the military, all I posted was a paraphrase of what a Dr. told me about a reduction in bone density.   The next line of my post was about younger generation males lack of testosterone.   Based on the beliefs/ideology of the Dem Party, many are not even sure they are males.  I never questioned the courage of our Military, but I do question our ability to put enough capable men to win a war against China.  We weren’t able to do it in Korea, and those men loved America.   Currently, thanks to liberal ideology, many do not.

Yes, I served in the Army and my son in the Marines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

For a teacher, you have poor reading comprehension skills.   I hope you do better when grading your students papers.   As it pertains to the military, all I posted was a paraphrase of what a Dr. told me about a reduction in bone density.   The next line of my post was about younger generation males lack of testosterone.   Based on the beliefs/ideology of the Dem Party, many are not even sure they are males.  I never questioned the courage of our Military, but I do question our ability to put enough capable men to win a war against China.  We weren’t able to do it in Korea, and those men loved America.   Currently, thanks to liberal ideology, many do not.

Excellent response Hagar!!!! ....

• Like 2

If they were to attack, now would be the time to do it.  We are at the most vulnerable time in the History of the United States right now in my opinion.  We owe so much in our debt to China right now,  and if we don't pay them back the only thing they can do is attempt to break Uncle Sam's legs.  If we try to seek reparations for the virus they created,  they definitely will.  

Thanks to China.

1. We’re reporting our fellow citizens to the police.

2. Deciding which businesses are allowed to open.

3. We are arresting pastors for having a church service.

Coronavirus is not the deadliest thing we imported from China. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:51 PM, Hagar said:

Thanks for your service! Your done too!  

• Like 1