'Nurses Pilfering Masks?' Asked Trump

BarryLaverty

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That wasn't you? Just like a 'conservative' to not own up to nasty behavior, shrugging it off as if he were Trump. 

"Nasty Behavior" isn't exclusive to conservatives, Barry. And you know it. To make a statement like that is using a brush that's so broad it's like one of those roller brushes people use to paint walls.

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I wasn’t singing my own praises while doing so though.  Leave it to a liberal to be unaware of their own hypocrisy 

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

"Nasty Behavior" isn't exclusive to conservatives, Barry. And you know it. To make a statement like that is using a brush that's so broad it's like one of those roller brushes people use to paint walls.

So, your response to THAT up there? 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, your response to THAT up there? 

Did I say anything incorrect? You pointed out nasty behavior. Then, through your own words, you implied that it's "just like a Conservative". Then I simply pointed out that "nasty behavior" doesn't have a political ideology. And I also pointed out that you're aware of that, or at least you should be.

Again, is any of that incorrect?

44 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Leave it to a liberal to be unaware of their own hypocrisy 

32 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Did I say anything incorrect? You pointed out nasty behavior. Then, through your own words, you implied that it's "just like a Conservative". Then I simply pointed out that "nasty behavior" doesn't have a political ideology. And I also pointed out that you're aware of that, or at least you should be.

Again, is any of that incorrect?

Do you have a response to THAT, Monte? Is it incorrect of me that you have been non responsive to THAT while pointing out my supposed fault? 

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do you have a response to THAT, Monte? Is it incorrect of me that you have been non responsive to THAT while pointing out my supposed fault? 

Sure, I do! Conservatives are often hypocrites as well. And many don't care or justify their hypocrisy. What's your point? My position is consistent.

So again, was anything I said incorrect? Also, do you believe hypocrisy is "nasty behavior"? If you do, wouldn't hypocrisy fall under "nasty behavior", and therefore be covered under what I said previously?

52 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Sure, I do! Conservatives are often hypocrites as well. And many don't care or justify their hypocrisy. What's your point? My position is consistent.

So again, was anything I said incorrect? Also, do you believe hypocrisy is "nasty behavior"? If you do, wouldn't hypocrisy fall under "nasty behavior", and therefore be covered under what I said previously?

So let me get this straight: I answer your question in the affirmative, acknowledging that yes, Conservatives can also be hypocrites, and you react with a rolling eye emoji.

Or is the reaction because I keep asking you if anything I said is incorrect?

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That wasn't you? Just like a 'conservative' to not own up to nasty behavior, shrugging it off as if he were Trump. 

I was calling you an idiot, yes!  But I wasn’t  bragging about how good a person I was while doing it.  You’re still unaware of your hypocrisy 

• LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I was calling you an idiot, yes!  But I was bragging about how good a person I was while doing it.  You’re still unaware of your hypocrisy 

Thanks for the compliment, Louie Gohmert. Nice of you to just be so kind and provide clarity to your junior high remarks. 

4 hours ago, osup116 said:

I have a buddy whose wife is a nurse. They are giving here one mask a week. I can see some of them wanting to make sure they are safe.

Here’s what I find weird.   My wife & I bought mask (expensive) at a local drugstore.   My daughter & SILaw just received gloves from Amazon.  Why aren’t the hospital’s or Govt buying them?   

Of course, heaven forbid Jeff Bezos donate any to help out Healthcare workers.  What a pos.