The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

Aldon Smith Is A Cowboy

This is a April Fools joke, right? Aldon Smith???!!! Last time I heard this guy was carrying guns on planes. First round talent a long, long time ago. I don’t get this. Randy Gregory was one thing. This??? See if Hollywood Henderson can play. Get Nate Newton. Where’s Lance Rentzel and Rafiel Septien?

I don't know anything about this guy, I can't comment on whether or not this is a good signing. However, I do like Hongry   players.  From what I have read, the guy was a beast. 

we'll see, I guess.

If reinstated, he will add needed defensive depth.  Don’t know if he can perform as well as he did rookie year, but a low risk one year deal.

8 hours ago, Rabbs63 said:

If reinstated, he will add needed defensive depth.  Don’t know if he can perform as well as he did rookie year, but a low risk one year deal.

Not sure anyone expects that . Help is needed and I think based on talent he can help. Also like previously mentioned hungry players can easily redeem their careers.

Officially reinstated by the NFL . Hopefully he makes a triumphant return . My expectations are limited so not much of a risk.

Randy Greagory applied for reinstatement 60 days ago. Goodell is on the hook to rule on him today according to CBA rules.

Let's see if he does.

It never ceases to amaze me how Roger Goodell loves to tweak Jerry Jones cheeks. Anytime he can rub salt in jerry's wounds he will do it.  My question is ; ' Where is the players union in support of the players'.  Seems as though the union only wants to get involved in union contracts, and how much they can squeeze out of the NFL for their pet projects. Randy deserves a hearing from Goodell as soon as possible to be fair to the man. The union should put pressure on Goodell to at least give the man a decision. The policy is a 60 day decision after the player's request for reinstatement. Goodell, has violated the hell out of that rule.

https://insidethestar.com/de-randy-gregory-calls-out-nfl-over-his-reinstatement/

Go Cowboys 🤠

• Thanks 1