Aldon Smith Is A Cowboy

This is a April Fools joke, right? Aldon Smith???!!! Last time I heard this guy was carrying guns on planes. First round talent a long, long time ago. I don’t get this. Randy Gregory was one thing. This??? See if Hollywood Henderson can play. Get Nate Newton. Where’s Lance Rentzel and Rafiel Septien?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It never ceases to amaze me how Roger Goodell loves to tweak Jerry Jones cheeks. Anytime he can rub salt in jerry's wounds he will do it.  My question is ; ' Where is the players union in support of the players'.  Seems as though the union only wants to get involved in union contracts, and how much they can squeeze out of the NFL for their pet projects. Randy deserves a hearing from Goodell as soon as possible to be fair to the man. The union should put pressure on Goodell to at least give the man a decision. The policy is a 60 day decision after the player's request for reinstatement. Goodell, has violated the hell out of that rule.

https://insidethestar.com/de-randy-gregory-calls-out-nfl-over-his-reinstatement/

Go Cowboys 🤠

• Thanks 1