Schiff Wants 9/11 Commission on Coronavirus

Hagar

Schiff wants a bi-partisan (🐂💩) commission to study what went wrong (🐂💩).   That POS wants to use this clusterfudge to blame Trump........for everything.   Let’s forget that while this pandemic was starting, Schiff was busy impeaching Trump.   He’s the most dispicable, disgusting politician of a primarily dispicable, disgusting group.   

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/04/01/impeachment-manager-adam-schiff-wants-9-11-commission-on-coronavirus-what-went-wrong/

Just now, Hagar said:

Schiff wants a bi-partisan (🐂💩) commission to study what went wrong (🐂💩).   That POS wants to use this clusterfudge to blame Trump........for everything.   Let’s forget that while this pandemic was starting, Schiff was busy impeaching Trump.   He’s the most dispicable, disgusting politician of a primarily dispicable, disgusting group.   

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/04/01/impeachment-manager-adam-schiff-wants-9-11-commission-on-coronavirus-what-went-wrong/

3DBD9BC2-703A-4FA9-9BEE-49BC2762930E.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JETT said:

Anyone with a pulse, who is not above the law sums it up 

We have the most open and transparent President in my lifetime. The dims and their fake news buddies in the media have done nothing but slander, smear and lie about President Trump for over three years.  They have throw every piece of 💩 at him they can find and he is still standing ... much to their chagrin  ...  his popularity is at an all time high in the midst of their weaponizing this virus "crisis" and they are beside themselves that their latest attempt to take him down has failed yet again ... President Trump will ride the wave of truth, justice and openness to victory in November ... the libturds should hang their heads in shame ...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

We have the most open and transparent President in my lifetime. The dims and their fake news buddies in the media have done nothing but slander, smear and lie about President Trump for over three years.  They have throw every piece of 💩 at him they can find and he is still standing ... much to their chagrin  ...  his popularity is at an all time high in the midst of their weaponizing this virus "crisis" and they are beside themselves that their latest attempt to take him down has failed yet again ... President Trump will ride the wave of truth, justice and openness to victory in November ... the libturds should hang their heads in shame ...

Better yet, they should be Hanged at Leavenworth for their Treason.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

So no to Hillary.  She has no heart and is definitely above the law as we’ve already seen.

Exactly my point, how come our options always. One down to people who have a bad history....

Tulsa gabbard and plenty others could run this country just right but I guess their history doesn't have enough bad wrap around it....

47 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, do you have the Name of anyone in particular, genius... or are you just going to “write that 💩 in “ as your pick?

Hakeem jeffries, seems like a guy with sense.... does that answer your question smartazz... 

42 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

:rofl:

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Exactly my point, how come our options always. One down to people who have a bad history....

Tulsa gabbard and plenty others could run this country just right but I guess their history doesn't have enough bad wrap around it....

There are a number of issues with Tulsi.

1. A lot of democrats don't think she's liberal/progressive enough. Compare many of her policies to other Democrats/Liberals.

2. People think she's a kook because of the sect of Hinduism she followed/follows.

3. A lot of Republicans think she's too liberal.

That's just off the top of my head.

Well the rest of you guys can  write in or vote for the "party" candidates. I am going to vote for the one person I trust the most in the office of President. And that is Danny Zuco--have been voting for him every election since I turned 35 years old. Very financially conservative, reform minded on certain areas--a plan for everything, plus I can sing and dance while at a press conference. LOL 

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Well the rest of you guys can  write in or vote for the "party" candidates. I am going to vote for the one person I trust the most in the office of President. And that is Danny Zuco--have been voting for him every election since I turned 35 years old. Very financially conservative, reform minded on certain areas--a plan for everything, plus I can sing and dance while at a press conference. LOL 

I'm actually considering writing someone in. I just haven't determined who, yet.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny how the Constitutional scholars on here suddenly forgot about the concept of checks and balances that our three branches of government are a part of, once Trump got in the White House...and attack the media and try to portray Trump as some kind of victim.🙄

Seriously Barry, you don’t think the MSM, with over 90% Negative coverage, hasn’t unfairly reported on Trump?   Really?