Schiff Wants 9/11 Commission on Coronavirus

Hagar

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Seriously Barry, you don’t think the MSM, with over 90% Negative coverage, hasn’t unfairly reported on Trump?   Really?

No, I do not. In fact, I think they could have pressed much harder and done more investigative reporting, before the election and since then, certainly. He has blatantly destroyed the very idea of conflict of interest, nepotism being a bad thing, and his failure to be transparent has manifested itself in the ending of the very idea of a press secretary. He handles our business like he is still Mobbed up. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

No, I do not. In fact, I think they could have pressed much harder and done more investigative reporting, before the election and since then, certainly. He has blatantly destroyed the very idea of conflict of interest, nepotism being a bad thing, and his failure to be transparent has manifested itself in the ending of the very idea of a press secretary. He handles our business like he is still Mobbed up. 

What did I tell you, Hagar?....🙄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

There are a number of issues with Tulsi.

1. A lot of democrats don't think she's liberal/progressive enough. Compare many of her policies to other Democrats/Liberals.

2. People think she's a kook because of the sect of Hinduism she followed/follows.

3. A lot of Republicans think she's too liberal.

That's just off the top of my head.

Tulsi doesn’t believe in foreign wars or interventionalism. Which is why she will never be considered. I wouldn’t vote for her over trump, but over a rino I sure would. And I’m about as right wing libertarian as you can get before anarchy. 

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What did I tell you, Hagar?....🙄

You be so right CarthDawg.   Liberals fascinate me how they ignore facts.   Over 90% Negative News, but to them, water off a ducks back.  They give “rose colored glasses” a whole new meaning.   I’ve repeatedly said to them, they need to watch a conservative news show, in addition to the lying, biased, fake news, unnamed source 🐂💩 they watch, or they’ll never know the truth.   That’s why I record & watch CBS evening news, and even though they just got caught licking their behinds with a Fake Picture reportedly from an American Hospital, but it was actually an Italian Hospital, they’re nothing like CNN or MSNBC.   Those two just make 💩 up, and liberals scarf it down.   No questions ask.   Being liberal is synonymous with the inability to think for yourself.   😂😂😂

D4278249-5838-42C2-B48F-5E10CF27F2F7.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

The same way they "vetted" President Obama?

Do you really think that the two have comparable stories or backgrounds, in any way, shape or form? What did they need to 'vet' President Obama about? Conspiracy theories? Dark Web smears? 

• LOL! 1

Coming at you another way, obtuse one...what did President Obama have that needed 'vetting'? Was he in business? Did he have family business in questionable places with questionable dealings around the world? A fake university? Did he say terrible things on a unrelenting basis? Did he refuse to reveal his taxes? Did he have ethical dilemmas to do with family? Give me a break with your ridiculous 'whataboutism'. 

• Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Coming at you another way, obtuse one...what did President Obama have that needed 'vetting'? Was he in business? Did he have family business in questionable places with questionable dealings around the world? A fake university? Did he say terrible things on a unrelenting basis? Did he refuse to reveal his taxes? Did he have ethical dilemmas to do with family? Give me a break with your ridiculous 'whataboutism'. 

I’ve never really seen as much seething hatred come out of One human being in my 61 years.. Telling you man. That 💩 will eat you Alive if you don’t get it in check....🤨

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Please, Barry. "Whataboutism" is a cop-out. Every President, regardless of their political party, should be vetted. I've been consistent on that position, as well. Glad to see you're not. If you like one person and despise the other, it's clear to me which one you'd want vetted.

Sometimes you remind me of those university professors (usually liberal or progressive) who mark off points of students who don't toe their ideological line, then mock and berate them in class for a difference of opinion.

13 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Please, Barry. "Whataboutism" is a cop-out. Every President, regardless of their political party, should be vetted. I've been consistent on that position, as well. Glad to see you're not. If you like one person and despise the other, it's clear to me which one you'd want vetted.

394F9A96-4418-4951-B546-D17B8C1F7CC8.png

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

You're proud of that one, huh, since you now have thrown it up there about 43 times. Freshen up your game, Cassandra. 

I’ve noticed that you are prone to exaggerate about nearly everything you incessantly biatch about, Ethyl... This too, is unhealthy.🙄

22 hours ago, JETT said:

Exactly my point, how come our options always. One down to people who have a bad history....

Tulsa gabbard and plenty others could run this country just right but I guess their history doesn't have enough bad wrap around it....

Trumps doing alright, just a lot of people looking to blame him for everything that happens.  Witch hunt after witch hunt after witch hunt

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Trumps doing alright, just a lot of people looking to blame him for everything that happens.  Witch hunt after witch hunt after witch hunt

To say that trump believed this would get bad from the beginning is just flat out false, he stated on NATIONAL TV this was another attempt by the Democrats and it's a hoax... now there's a different tune being sung and he has you ppl fooled once again.... I hope they make room in the hospitals soon for some of the ppl who really seek mental help its worst than I thought 

In the beginning ppl kept saying what about H1N1 and Ebola blah blah under obama, COVID-19 will surpass the numbers under obama... and let's not forget we cant count on the economy as being trumps success cause its tanked under him... record set of unemployment etc... this president is reaching numbers we never thought.... IN A BAD WAY....

#2020 ANYONE WITH A PULSE 

Just now, JETT said:

To say that trump believed this would get bad from the beginning is just flat out false, he stated on NATIONAL TV this was another attempt by the Democrats and it's a hoax... no there's a different tune being sung and he has you ppl fooled once again.... I hope they make room in the hospitals soon for some of the ppl who really seek mental help its worst than I thought 

Wrong again, President Trump NEVER SAID the coronavirus was a hoax ... the libtard liberal press took him out of context again and misreported what he said and you swallowed it hook line and sinker :bait: ... He was referring to the dimwits using it as another hoax about his actions in response to the virus .... of course you wouldn't know that watching CNN, LSDMSNBC,  or Morning Joke ....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

To say that trump believed this would get bad from the beginning is just flat out false, he stated on NATIONAL TV this was another attempt by the Democrats and it's a hoax... now there's a different tune being sung and he has you ppl fooled once again.... I hope they make room in the hospitals soon for some of the ppl who really seek mental help its worst than I thought 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Wrong again, President Trump NEVER SAID the coronavirus was a hoax ... the libtard liberal press took him out of context again and misreported what he said and you swallowed it hook line and sinker :bait: ... He was referring to the dimwits using it as another hoax about his actions in response to the virus .... of course you wouldn't know that watching CNN, LSDMSNBC,  or Morning Joke ....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

• Thumbs Down 1