The Smoakhouse Forums

Any of y'all even heard of this show? No? Okayyyy...

Do you like "it's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?" Imagine that same kind of concept, except it involves a buncha Canadian rednecks, emo geek meth-heads, and hockey jocks. 

Or maybe imagine Trailer Park Boys mixed with Seinfeld (with a dash of subtle Kevin Smith pop-culture references? 

The first few minutes of the first episode is a pretty good litmus test.

If you like this, you'll love the series. If this doesn't do anything for you, then feel free to move along... 

• Thanks 1

I used to belong to their fansite on facebook, but it got old.  All they  wanted to talk about was grill marks.  Maybe if they used more Canadian slang or were funny like Bob and Doug McKenzie I would have liked it, but it's dry humor at best.  I watched several of the episodes, and a couple were funny, but over all I give it a D.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I used to belong to their fansite on facebook, but it got old.  All they  wanted to talk about was grill marks.  Maybe if they used more Canadian slang or were funny like Bob and Doug McKenzie I would have liked it, but it's dry humor at best.  I watched several of the episodes, and a couple were funny, but over all I give it a D.  

Yeah, the memes can get old and repetitive. I'm enjoying the show though. I guess it's just my kind of twisted depraved dry humor.  :D 

That’s whats I appreciates about you LOL. Your great taste in entertainment. One of the best ensemble casts on TV. Super soft birthdays. The skids. Degens.Bonnie McMurray. Gail. Barb!!! Shoresy. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

That’s whats I appreciates about you LOL. Your great taste in entertainment. One of the best ensemble casts on TV. Super soft birthdays. The skids. Degens.Bonnie McMurray. Gail. Barb!!! Shoresy

Shoresy is the single greatest supporting character in television history.  :lol:

Kramer? Fonzie? Go give your balls a tug. It's all Shoresy. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

That’s whats I appreciates about you LOL. Your great taste in entertainment. One of the best ensemble casts on TV. Super soft birthdays. The skids. Degens.Bonnie McMurray. Gail. Barb!!! Shoresy. 

I will still use some of the jargon for the show like your spare parts aren't you or  allegedly.  Another thing is if I see someone post a picture of a steak, I'll say they're a degen for not having grill marks.  I still say "Squirrely" Dan is from East Texas.  

• Like 2

To be fair Dave, is that ‘Berta beef?....I’ll never be able to look at ostriches the same way. Allegedly. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

....I’ll never be able to look at ostriches the same way. Allegedly. 

Or gingers. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, LOL said:

Or gingers. 

It would take at least two of them.

• Haha 1

DE986F3E-5EAB-4570-8EAC-81133F9B59BF.jpeg

Im a 4z

• Like 1