Trumps Open letter to Schumer

Youngcoach123

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He writes like a petulant junior high girl. I can almost guarantee you that this is him speaking, dictating his letter, and one of his minions is putting that screed in letter form. 

And somehow he’s president of the United States and your a teacher lol

19 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

And somehow he’s president of the United States and your a teacher lol

A sucker is born every minute in America.

Are you really a public educator? Or is that your name you call yourself for when you coach pee wee soccer? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

A sucker is born every minute in America.

Are you really a public educator? Or is that your name you call yourself for when you coach pee wee soccer? 

What do you call a guy who create massive amounts of wealth, uses his own wealth to run for president, and wins. 

I know.... an idiot. Lmao y’all are something else. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

What do you call a guy who create massive amounts of wealth, uses his own wealth to run for president, and wins. 

I know.... an idiot. Lmao y’all are something else. 

So, are ya a public educator or not? 

And I might call someone like that a 'Daddy's Rich Boy', a mobster, a fraud, and since he has been found to be doing illegal acts multiple times, a criminal, and he sure didn't do it all with his own money, as he clearly got a ton of dough from people he then gave jobs to, like Betsy DaVos and Gotdon Sondland, who ratted him out on his Ukraine dealings. Trump winning sadly says more about America than it does his actual qualifications as a person. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And I might call someone like that a 'Daddy's Rich Boy', a mobster, a fraud, and since he has been found to be doing illegal acts multiple times, a criminal, and he sure didn't do it all with his own money, as he clearly got a ton of dough from people he then gave jobs to, like Betsy DaVos and Gotdon Sondland, who ratted him out on his Ukraine dealings. Trump winning sadly says more about America than it does his actual qualifications as a person. 

Heck even Joe Exotic got 19% of the vote in Oklahoma for governor. There are a bunch of morons that voted for him cause he “tells it like it is.”  I wonder who they voted for in the presidential election 🙄

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Heck even Joe Exotic got 19% of the vote in Oklahoma for governor. There are a bunch of morons that voted for him cause he “tells it like it is.”  I wonder who they voted for in the presidential election 🙄

When I watched Tiger King, put two and two together, throwing in Oklahoma, it made perfect sense that Joe did so well in a bright red Trump state! 🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

When I watched Tiger King, put two and two together, throwing in Oklahoma, it made perfect sense that Joe did so well in a bright red Trump state! 🤣

You know, Barry, sometimes you remind me of the College professors I occasionally read about who mark down their students because the students don't toe the professor's ideological line, and then mock the student, out loud, in the class, for their ideological beliefs.

26 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

ideological

Now, there's a 10 dollar word, and if it were truly about that, then I think this board and world would be a different place. It is one thing to have political beliefs and stances on issues, but absolutely another when you come from a place of manipulation as to racism, fear-mongering, anti-science, anti-intellectualism, lack ethics and pander to the lowest common denominator of how we should view good governance. And there is no decent ideology that excuses lies and attacks all attempts to point out truth. 

And, by the way, you aren't defending Oklahoma, are ya?!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

And there is no decent ideology that excuses lies and attacks all attempts to point out truth. 

And, by the way, you aren't defending Oklahoma, are ya?!! 

I probably know more $10 words than you give me credit for. You've underestimated me before, remember? I'd think as an educator, you would have learned from that.

First statement: Remember that next time a Republican points out a Democrat lie.

Second statement: Nope!

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yet he walks around free as a bird still being president and all. Why is that?

Why isn't everyone else upset with the way their Governments handled the pandemic ?  It seems President Trump is the only one being criticized.  As he stated it is the State and local levels job first.  The Federal Government was not created by our Founding Fathers to do everything.  The left is just a bunch of whiners, because they hate Trump.  Had Hillary won, I would bet she would have either done the same or worse.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

He writes like a petulant junior high girl. I can almost guarantee you that this is him speaking, dictating his letter, and one of his minions is putting that screed in letter form. 

Who gives a poop.  He calls the spade a spade.  You just don’t like the content and it bothers you.  This is what our country was needing.  Someone that doesn’t give a rats for politics.  Politics are why the ship was sinking.  The democrats could run peewee herman and you’d vote for him

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Have you listed the illegal acts yet?  You’ve been asked numerous times

20 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Reporter: “Are you going to sign the stimulus checks?” Donald Trump: “There’s milllions of checks. Am I going to sign all of them? No,” not seeming to understand that the signatures are printed.

You sir are a joke to our Country! I bet you you shy away from paying your own share of taxes. What a joke to the American flag!

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

You sir are a joke to our Country! I bet you you shy away from paying your own share of taxes. What a joke to the American flag!

(And then he smacked him with his white glove, challenged him to a duel, and went 'harumph, harumph'!)

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1