I'm Totally Deflated ....

KirtFalcon

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Thinking about making a trip south sometime soon to play the Tour 18 course at Humble .... anybody ever played there?  Looks like it would be a fun place to play ....

I've played at the one in the DFW area, and I enjoyed seeing the courses that they made to resemble the famous holes.  I thought they did a good job, but that's about the only thing I enjoyed about it.  I saw Christo died yesterday, and I liked seeing his artwork too, because it was on a mass level.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 3:00 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Thinking about making a trip south sometime soon to play the Tour 18 course at Humble .... anybody ever played there?  Looks like it would be a fun place to play ....

Fun place to play. Course is pretty well maintained and the greens roll well. Not the fastest greens, but stay in pretty good shape. Drove out there last week and was going to hit the range, but realized my kids weren't dressed correctly...

A lot of fun courses on this side of Houston...20 minutes from Tour 18 is Golf Club of Houston, former home of the Houston Open. Also down the road is the Traditions course at Cypresswood GC

On 6/1/2020 at 3:00 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I’m supposed to be going there sometime next month when we go to mother in laws