The People VS The Plan-demic

mav01

As you all can see, countless YouTube videos and accounts are getting terminated on the daily. They are moving toward one world and ONE VOICE. Cutting off ones tongue doesn't prove them a liar. It only proves you are afraid of what that person might say. 

These articles take them at their word. Removing the comment section because it'll "improve the experience". Not because of the whole ONE VOICE thing mentioned in this very article. Too many people were on the message boards calling out their bs. 

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-07-22-1.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-07-36.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-08-01.png

2020-10-19 00.16.04.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-08-23.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-08-31.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-08-40.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-08-48.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-08-58.png

Screenshot_2020-10-19-00-09-07.png

2020-10-19 00.17.34.png

• LOL! 1

Even when we go to a well researched article showing how inaccurate the (gold standard) testing is. Which the creator (Kerry Mullis) said "isn't for diagnostic purposes" . Therefore the lock down and masks are built on a fraudulent foundation. (rise in cases) We are quickly met with that ONE VOICE at the top, or below a video, guiding you to their "official" sources. Smh! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Sounds like more propaganda. Wonder why they are really doing it.? As If we weren't already getting poisoned enough with chemtrails everyday. They make us have symptoms of illness with toxins/radiation entering our cells, then giving us a fake test to say we have a fake virus. 

Ironically, The Daily BEAST has an article attempting to promote the coming Mark of the Beast. 

Sounds a lot like Bill Gates "Immunity Passport Certificates" he was already pushing months ago. Now this couldnt have all been planned years in advance could it? Naa

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-19-18.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-20-17.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-20-35.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-27-09.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-27-43.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-30-55.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-31-09.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-31-56.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-32-23.png

Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-32-32.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are there still any doubters? It's playing out just as a small few of us predicted nearly a year ago. 

The 3rd phase of the Hegelian Dialect. Problem-reaction-solution. Here come the wealthy "saviors" that just want to help with their solutions. 

Screenshot_2021-01-18-12-58-22.png

Screenshot_2021-01-18-12-57-05.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone notice the amount of chaos we saw last year and early this year was recently greatly minimized? The people orchestrating the chaos needed a certain amount of peace and safety in the world for vaccine distribution. They needed people to feel safe while getting out and being persuaded to get jabbed. 

Now that the sheeple have pretty much gotten their jab, expect to see that chaos return by fall. The propaganda for the unvaxed will now pick up. Just as we saw last fall with the propaganda for vaccinations picking up. I had never seen so many random vaccination commercials in my life until then.

Expect shaming and false flags to pick up. They will continually sell us new variants in order to keep us in fear and under control. Expect the covid passes to pick up steam so they can tell us apart. Family will turn against family as we've already seen. This stuff is getting biblical fast.  I feel bad for the people that are some how still asleep and following orders.

Make sure you are somewhat self sufficient. Especially if you are like me and refuse to be vaxed and wear masks. Peace of mind is very underrated.  

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 3:56 PM, mav01 said:

Wow I guess I lucked out and married a sorceress. After perusing a couple of the vids you posted it’s no surprise you’re as loony as you seem. Those vids remind me of the satanic panic of the 80s that hooked gullible people into thinking that every music artist was trying to convert all the kids to satanism. 

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Wow I guess I lucked out and married a sorceress. After perusing a couple of the vids you posted it’s no surprise you’re as loony as you seem. Those vids remind me of the satanic panic of the 80s that hooked gullible people into thinking that every music artist was trying to convert all the kids to satanism. 

Yep ...they like to throw phrases like "satanic panic" out there, to help the sheeple keep their minds closed to what's going on in the world. 

56 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Yep ...they like to throw phrases like "satanic panic" out there, to help the sheeple keep their minds closed to what's going on in the world. 

😂😂😂. What’s hilarious is you calling people sheeple who don’t believe the junk you post. You are the most gullible person on here. You might want to spend a little less time on YouTube and more in the real world. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

😂😂😂. What’s hilarious is you calling people sheeple who don’t believe the junk you post. You are the most gullible person on here. You might want to spend a little less time on YouTube and more in the real world. 

I think I'll do as I'm told and stay out of the "world " as much as I can. "My people perish for lack of knowledge" "The fear of the lord is the Beginning of knowledge. "  Its amazing where the lord takes you once you start with this . 

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

I think I'll do as I'm told and stay out of the "world " as much as I can. "My people perish for lack of knowledge" "The fear of the lord is the Beginning of knowledge. "  Its amazing where the lord takes you once you start with this . 

I don’t think that’s the lord taking you there. More like some other gullible crackpots. 

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I don’t think that’s the lord taking you there. More like some other gullible crackpots. 

I dont discriminate..lol ..As long as they promote truths. I could definitely see waking up to the reality of the world, turning people into crackpots or drunkards. If you aren't on a solid Christian foundation, going down the rabbit hole can certainly be too much to handle. 

Some things have come directly from the lord, so I doubt hes a gullible crackpot too. " My sheep hear my voice". "Faith comith by HEARING, and hearing by the word of god".