The People VS The Plan-demic

mav01

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Rob Skiba. 🙏

This was done in 2012. Ahead of his time. I think he was very close on this.  Although I think the vax is NOT the mark by itself, it will be tied into it by way of the vax passport and human digital cryptocurrency. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

RIP Rob Skiba. 🙏

This was done in 2012. Ahead of his time. I think he was very close on this.  Although I think the vax is NOT the mark by itself, it will be tied into it by way of the vax passport and human digital cryptocurrency. 

Wow. Kind of eerie how spot on this man was 9 years ago!

• Like 1

I couldn't embed this vid because youcanttube would censor and give me 3 strikes in a matter of seconds. I've posted a couple like this but this one puts the pieces together like no other.

WARNING, if you've had the jab don't watch. If you have had just one dose, just hope it's one of the saline vials that were distributed with. This explains why they are pushing these boosters. Not everybody received the real jab in the first dose.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NHUVhd1nAe9f/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are just toying with us now! I understood the initial doubt when I originally tried to expose this 2 years ago. But if you are still currently believing all this nonsense,  I don't think there's much hope left for you. 

DmWS4ukV4AA6LWc.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-221423_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-223012_Gallery.jpg

• Roll Eyes 1

On 1/26/2022 at 5:39 PM, mav01 said:

They are just toying with us now! I understood the initial doubt when I originally tried to expose this 2 years ago. But if you are still currently believing all this nonsense,  I don't think there's much hope left for you. 

DmWS4ukV4AA6LWc.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-221423_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-223012_Gallery.jpg

I have no doubt that you would have been one of those fools that thought the Satanic Panic of the 80s was real.

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 8:15 AM, PepeSilvia said:

I have no doubt that you would have been one of those fools that thought the Satanic Panic of the 80s was real.

I've spent time researching this topic as well. The media and elite were definitely in panic mode with all that was coming out. Enter propaganda and another "hateful" word or phrase that's meant to stop people from using their own critical thinking. "Satanic Panic!" Similar to "conspiracy theorist" , "anti-vaxer" or "anti-semite".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They are just completely mocking the ignorant now. Clicked on this "covid booster for minors" topic. Which is completely wicked in its own right, but look at the books they made sure were within view as background props(not to mention another globe as usual). "Stalin" is raised up in the back, with the most noticeable having the glaring title "Totalitarianism" in the very front.

Then the "Dr" shows off just how sold out he is by claiming " antivaxxers have predominantly been targeting the black neighborhoods." So evidently, groups that are against wide spread vaccinations, are really just racists hoping to scam minorities out of receiving their life saving,  big pharma chemical injections. Smh