The People VS The Plan-demic

mav01

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just glad people are finally waking up. People are protesting and blowing up people like Bill Gates Twitter feed. Telling him they aren't getting a vaccine or digital certificates. Telling him straight up he should be in jail. Others have even asked to see his medical license, which he doesn't have. Check out what they caught in his book collection. 

• Like 1

I really believe they are using this first wave as a way to condition peoples minds while maintaining an illusion of freedom of choice in most areas. 

This Is a nudge process. That's why they keep telling us the second wave in the fall/winter will be worse. Readying the sheeples minds for what's to come. Open the country back up a small degree during the summer, only to say it mutated and came back stronger. They will say "we told you so but you didn't listen, so now we are passing more mandatory laws and surveillance". Trump is in on it, that's why he said it was the calm before the storm early in his first term. Even says we must get our shots. Also, in the midst of all this chaos, he finds the time to pass a 5G bill without backlash. 

Meaning they will probably have to kick up the cell tower radiation to help create the illusion of deadly mutation. U tube keeps targeting the 5g vids for deletion over any of the other. Even have so called professionals on the news calling it rubbish conspiracy theories. Yet they refuse to go any farther with Information or debates. They attack the people because they can't attack the information. 

• Like 1

On a more personal testimony. Sunday I was watching a video, the guy smiled and said, "guys Jesus is coming!" Just as he finished that phrase, lightning struck beside my house and thunder echoed through it(had door open). TV and power flicked off for moment. 

I was thinking,  what perfect timing to have the power flicker off in an instant. Then I remembered the online domino's pizza delivery notice I received, that read "Jesus is on his way with my delivery" . What does the Bible say about Jesus coming back? It says the date and hour is unknown, and only the Father knows. 

I heard the lord tell me to look up the time between the domino's pizza message and the lightning bolt. It was exactly 50 days in between. So I looked up the meaning of 50 from the Bible. It means "unknown" and "my Father is Rescue"! Hehe, God is perfection! 

Screenshot_2020-03-07-19-02-26.png

Screenshot_2020-04-22-14-33-05.png

Screenshot_2020-04-22-14-33-31.png

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:20 PM, mav01 said:

I really believe they are using this first wave as a way to condition peoples minds while maintaining an illusion of freedom of choice in most areas. 

This Is a nudge process. That's why they keep telling us the second wave in the fall/winter will be worse. Readying the sheeples minds for what's to come. Open the country back up a small degree during the summer, only to say it mutated and came back stronger. They will say "we told you so but you didn't listen, so now we are passing more mandatory laws and surveillance". Trump is in on it, that's why he said it was the calm before the storm early in his first term. Even says we must get our shots. Also, in the midst of all this chaos, he finds the time to pass a 5G bill without backlash. 

Meaning they will probably have to kick up the cell tower radiation to help create the illusion of deadly mutation. U tube keeps targeting the 5g vids for deletion over any of the other. Even have so called professionals on the news calling it rubbish conspiracy theories. Yet they refuse to go any farther with Information or debates. They attack the people because they can't attack the information. 

tumblr_81945c43e52534ef48760d966a5ff918_e9b55d62_250.gif.ab5a4ad53ddd529f78257e323f3e4228.gif

33 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’ve been thinking. You mentioned Trump. This guy was a popular celebrity. Everyone loved him. Then all of sudden he runs for office and the hatred for him just explodes out of nowhere. Now I’m not talking about the regular run of the mill liberal. They do what they’re told to do. The news is fixated on his every move and has such hatred. I’m thinking that’s the plan. If he comes out and tells the masses we should do something, conservatives might not like it but hey it’s Trump so we trust him. Liberals will be like well he finally came around. End is near. We know who wins. 

giphy.gif_cf.gif.01ee9686bae68dc04e0da99cfc5ea57b.gif

giphy.gif.cf.gif

On 4/23/2020 at 6:56 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’ve been thinking. You mentioned Trump. This guy was a popular celebrity. Everyone loved him. Then all of sudden he runs for office and the hatred for him just explodes out of nowhere. Now I’m not talking about the regular run of the mill liberal. They do what they’re told to do. The news is fixated on his every move and has such hatred. I’m thinking that’s the plan. If he comes out and tells the masses we should do something, conservatives might not like it but hey it’s Trump so we trust him. Liberals will be like well he finally came around. End is near. We know who wins. 

Presidents are selected not elected. No matter who gets in will just be a puppet. A speaking head to satisfy the people. The republican and democrats will usually alternate turns being selected. 

The media will always push us to fight amongst ourselves. When you watch the MSM they always will be pushing left VS right, white VS blacks, blacks VS police, straight VS gay, women VS men. It's just a big smoke screen to cause division in us.

"Do what the all powerful Oz says and pay no attention to what's behind that curtain!" 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Kirt he did move it to another thread. You didn’t have to venture over here. I find the stuff fascinating. 

It's ok.. Trolls will troll. That's what they do. I feel sorry for people that have nothing better to do. If I didn't get trolled I would start to wonder what I've missed. 

Jesus says people will reject the truth and there will be mockers and scoffers. They give me the extra confidence I need sometimes. 

20200423_212115.jpg

20200423_212056.jpg

20200423_212041.jpg

20200423_212023.jpg

20200423_212001.jpg

20200423_211951.jpg

• Like 1

I do think it would be foolish to link all the mockers together in one category. 

Some mock because the content is too real & deep to fathom, so they laugh it off. These tend to be the lukewarm Christians who mean well in life but are caught up in the yin-yang flesh system. Half good, half bad. Holding on tight to this worlds beliefs and gods. 

Some have been brainwashed for far too long and wouldn't see the truth if it slapped them in the face. The ones that don't believe in the Bible or God as we know him. They hold onto the words of the "authorities" and figure they have our best interests at heart like they claim. It really is rubbish to them so they make fun of what are told to be crazy conspiracy theorists. 

The last group is more wide spread on bigger sites than most think. They are the paid shillz who don't care one way or another. It's in their job description to belittle the people who talk about certain topics. It's not meant to sway the original commentators thoughts.  It's aimed at influencing the opinion of the other viewers on the particular topic. 

• Like 1

Good video showing how all these lies started in America and why people are so asleep today. I already posted that the entire board of education was funded by these people in the early 20th century. They teach us what they want us to know. 

I've been trying to remain calm, but my anxieties have me living in fear.  I decided to look up quotes from a man I respect, and love.   He was born in San Francisco, but died in his ancestral land.  I'll leave this here, because it has a lot of meaning in these troubling times :  

• “I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got to rely strictly on the lord during these times and in the future. I'm at peace,  I fear the lord only. The puppets doing these things may be on earth a few extra years but I still would hate to be them. 

I screenshot the verses that help me the most when I do my nightly reading. 

Screenshot_2020-04-26-03-34-46.png

Screenshot_2020-04-26-03-32-44.png

Screenshot_2020-04-25-05-36-58.png

Screenshot_2020-04-25-05-36-24.png

Screenshot_2020-04-25-05-11-39.png

Screenshot_2020-04-17-23-16-30.png

Screenshot_2020-04-15-03-17-52.png

18 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

E7357833-DC26-444E-96A7-9FDB15BE502F.jpeg

I realize you are trying to mock or whatever, but it's not a bad idea to learn who is really in power and their beliefs, before we just start taking their word about everything. Know your true enemy and keep them closer than your friends. 

People don't even realize who their enemy is because we are conditioned to not question authority as soon as we are old enough to think criticality. If you want to go the route of Dr's,  microbiologist, virologists, I will be glad to post their numerous videos speaking out about this as well. Most of them are just doing their jobs and taking orders but there are some brave enough to speak out.