Tiger King

Stoney

6 minutes ago, mellon said:

I watched the first episode, but I can't watch anymore. I had to force myself to finish it.

The longer you watch the worse it gets. It’s probably the craziest thing I’ve ever watched.

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

It’s hilarious and sad at the same time. Sad that there are people like that in the world. 

The only ones that you could feel a little bad for and actually like, were the folks working for Joe. Them and Don Lewis’ ex wife and kids. I don’t think Carole fed him to a tiger but I think she knows where he is. There’s stories about the guy after Don taking out restraining orders against her and saying that he was threatened to wind up like Don did....just bones under some ground.

I heard this today on the radio that it had over 1 million viewers which is similar to a Super Bowl.  The hosts thought it was strange that it would have that many viewers, but what did they expect most people are at home and have the time on their hands to watch the show now.  What else are people doing other than lawn and garden work or going to the grocery store.  

This show is fantastic.  It highlights how crazy people are.  It highlights mental illness.  It highlights the power of social media.  It highlights how much money you can make with an original concept (actually getting to pet a tiger.)  Finally, it highlights hidden polygamy outside of religion...  

Fantastic murder mystery hillbilly edition.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 11:36 AM, PepeSilvia said:

Y’all should check out “The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia” on Amazon Prime.  

I watched the preview and didn’t know that West Virginia was located in East Texas. We all know those folks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, Stoney said:

I watched the preview and didn’t know that West Virginia was located in East Texas. We all know those folks.

They tried to do a Jersey Shore type of show on MTV with redneck college aged kids from West Virginia...  it was a disaster...  It reminded me of a never ending redneck East Texas beer party.  I think 2 people from that cast died from doing stupid ####.

EDIT:  Show was called Buck Wild.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

They tried to do a Jersey Shore type of show on MTV with redneck college aged kids from West Virginia...  it was a disaster...  It reminded me of a never ending redneck East Texas beer party.  I think 2 people from that cast died from doing stupid ####.

EDIT:  Show was called Buck Wild.

I think I might have caught a episode or two of that. Had some serious flashbacks and never watched another one. Hit way too close to home.