Crazy Bernie Throws In The Towel ...

KirtFalcon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think a lot of Crazy Bernie supporters are not going to get behind Plugs ... they will stay home before they vote for Quid Pro Joe "Plugs" Bite Me ....

You honestly think Bernie voters are going to run to trump? Damn kirt you may be deeper in trumpz azz than I initially thought :rofl:

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

Interested to see who BIDEN picks as his VP... ....  tons of women are going to be drawn into him since hes chosing a woman VP

My guess is he'll probably either pick Warren or Harris.

Or whoever the DNC tells him to pick.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

You honestly think Bernie voters are going to run to trump? Damn kirt you may be deeper in trumpz azz than I initially thought :rofl:

Some will vote for President Trump  ... most won't vote at all  ... they have zero enthusiasm for Plugs ... I have seen many articles and have heard a few dimwit pundits say as much .... tru storie ....

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Some will vote for President Trump  ... most won't vote at all  ... they have zero enthusiasm for Plugs ... I have seen many articles and have heard a few dimwit pundits say as much .... tru storie ....

Fake news by the trump media :rofl:

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Interested to see who BIDEN picks as his VP... ....  tons of women are going to be drawn into him since hes chosing a woman VP

Who ever it is will be from the rust belt. He has to carry it to win

31 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Actually, it's what some dimocrat pundits and elected officials are saying ... not the conservative media ....

Maybe they aren't Democrats then lol, I could care less honestly.... either way its going to be 4 more years of BS by either side 

Here’s something that will make your head spin. 
An attorney friend made an interesting point recently. 
If this drags on and there is no election (or it gets postponed past Jan 20.) Nancy Pelosi will be President until an election is held. The Constitution states that a Presidential and Vice Presidential term is 4 years. Jan 20 that term ends. Making both President and Vice President no longer elected if there has been no election. With both no longer “able” to carry out their duties then the 20th comes into play. It actually is the only scenario short of P and VP both being killed at the same time that the speaker would ever be elevated in the chain of command to President. If the President dies or is removed from office the VP becomes President and then “appoints” a Vice President. The speaker doesn’t automatically get bumped to VP. So if a president tries to stay in office for lack of an election, he is in violation of the Constitution in a big communist way! 

32 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Here’s something that will make your head spin. 
An attorney friend made an interesting point recently. 
If this drags on and there is no election (or it gets postponed past Jan 20.) Nancy Pelosi will be President until an election is held. The Constitution states that a Presidential and Vice Presidential term is 4 years. Jan 20 that term ends. Making both President and Vice President no longer elected if there has been no election. With both no longer “able” to carry out their duties then the 20th comes into play. It actually is the only scenario short of P and VP both being killed at the same time that the speaker would ever be elevated in the chain of command to President. If the President dies or is removed from office the VP becomes President and then “appoints” a Vice President. The speaker doesn’t automatically get bumped to VP. So if a president tries to stay in office for lack of an election, he is in violation of the Constitution in a big communist way! 

This sounds bogus to me. Sounds like some interpreting lawyer baloney. I’ll check in on it. 

article 2 section 1

Congress may by law provide for the case of removal, death, resignation, or inability, both of the pres and VP, declare what officer shall then act as president. 

7 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

This sounds bogus to me. Sounds like some interpreting lawyer baloney. I’ll check in on it. 

The 20th and 25th amendments are a good place to start. Well the attorney friend used to work for Ted Cruz.

4 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

The 20th and 25th amendments are a good place to start. Well the attorney friend used to work for Ted Cruz.

No doubt it could be argued that way. It’s not clearly stated in the constitution what happens if you can’t  hold elections, so it’s purely speculation honestly 

LBJ had no VP during the remainder of Kennedy’s term. 25th Amendment changed that and Nixon was first to act on it - Ford was never Speaker, he was house minority leader and appointed by Nixon after Agnew resigned and he in turn appointed Rockefeller who was not speaker either. The 20th amendment moved inauguration dates from May to Jan. The Congress is sworn in a couple weeks before the President before it was all the same day in May.