Who has the best uniforms in your district ?

nacdragon07

On 4/13/2020 at 9:49 PM, KirtFalcon said:

In our district, I would say the sharpest uniforms are:

#1 Garrison

#2 San Augustine

#3 Tie ... Timpson and Joe Quinn

I like Garrison’s old school look with the stripes on the shoulders. They should bring back the Green Bay Packers “G” logo. That just says Garrison to me. I liked SA’s old look better. The black and white they went to last year just didn’t seem to fit them. Our throwback look with the horns on the helmet makes us easy to identify. I don’t care for Timpson’s gold road jersey. I like the  Shelbyville logo on their helmet. If West Hardin incorporates a Houston Oilers theme, they’ll at least look good while getting blown out. 

33 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I like Garrison’s old school look with the stripes on the shoulders. They should bring back the Green Bay Packers “G” logo. That just says Garrison to me. I liked SA’s old look better. The black and white they went to last year just didn’t seem to fit them. Our throwback look with the horns on the helmet makes us easy to identify. I don’t care for Timpson’s gold road jersey. I like the  Shelbyville logo on their helmet. If West Hardin incorporates a Houston Oilers theme, they’ll at least look good while getting blown out. 

I hated those old jerseys with the stripes ... honestly ...

The sharpest helmets I have seen in Texas belong to the Leverette's Chapel Lions

LairdHillLeverettsChapel-73185920.png.45c933ce64f90ead06cdc51520d13003.png

I would love for Garrison to incorporate this look with  grey helmets and a Bulldog instead of the Lion and maroon and white Texas logo .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

On 4/15/2020 at 10:29 PM, trueblue82 said:

Ooooh, Burn...🔥😂