Joe Biden Hit With Criminal Complaint Over Assaulting Woman, Ok Joe I'll Believe All Women

Monte1076

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Greatest President of all time Jett. He’s gonna be rockin’ it till 2024. You know you love him. You just can’t stand to bring yourself to agree with Kirt on anything. 

After he took you to school, Na

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The fake news media won't touch it because Plugs is a dim ... tru storie  .....

'Her word against his' Conservatives.

''If it did happen, it was over 30 years ago' Conservatives 

'Women are always throwing themselves at men of power' Conservatives 

''She's not a credible witness' Conservatives 

'We're not voting for/appointing  him because of his morals' Conservatives 

Remember when all that and more was said? 

38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Way to defend a molester, that makes us so proud of you Barry. If she can prove it in a court of law, then hopefully she will get justice, just like with Kavanaugh, except you were convinced he did it prior to a trial. Biden is still innocent until proven guilty, I can live with that, but you sure didn't while Kavanaugh was going through the democratic media ringer. Yet, where is all the media attention for Biden. I guess when it comes to democrats, it's fair to leave it alone. Shame on you and shame on the media for not investigating this as much as they did with Kavanaugh. But then again, if you did investigate, it wouldn't be SSDD!!!!!

• Like 1

Shame on you for not having the huevos rancheros to fully embrace Trump and all things GOP, no matter how heinous or transparently wrong  the attacks of anyone Democrat, with your little disclaimer that YOU voted for yourself. You are a full blown, pompon waving cheerleader for this kind of nonsense, and THAT we can know about you. Quit acting like you're straddling some imaginary fence that you aren't.  

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Shame on you for not having the huevos rancheros to fully embrace Trump and all things GOP, no matter how heinous or transparently wrong  the attacks of anyone Democrat, with your little disclaimer that YOU voted for yourself. You are a full blown, pompon waving cheerleader for this kind of nonsense, and THAT we can know about you. Quit acting like you're straddling some imaginary fence that you aren't.  

Shame on me, I'm sorry, I am not the biggest whiner on this board, my hatred does NOT run deep like yours. I am a conservative, anti-big government person, I have always been that, and always will be. Unlike you, I vote for the person, not the party. I use to live in Charlie Wilson's district, voted for him a time or 2 even after he wouldn't pay for the local newspaper. I don't straddle fences. I haven't and won't vote for President Trump, but listening to you day after day after day after day whine like a 2 year old, makes a person want to defend others. You're worse than a freaking lawyer, with your badgering. SSDD!!!!!

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

"BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!"

Do you really wanna go down that route? Or do you think we should take each accusation on its merit and evidence, not based on who the accusation is against?

13 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Side effects of TDS or Snowflakeidious

Trump derangement syndrome is a term for criticism of negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

Don’t get me wrong.  Republicans are guilty of the same thing.  But the point I am making is that you can’t take the moral high ground then do the same exact thing and say “Well, he did it first” like a 4 year old.

• Like 1