Joe Biden Hit With Criminal Complaint Over Assaulting Woman, Ok Joe I'll Believe All Women

Monte1076

35 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The TWENTY FIVE WOMEN who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct? You got something to say about each case, at this point, as this seems to be the direction 'conservatives' are going, desperate to spin away Titantic Trump's plunging approval? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

Well you know it's trump, he gets away with alot it seems.... id be in prison if I did half the things he's done, talking about above the law

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The TWENTY FIVE WOMEN who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct? You got something to say about each case, at this point, as this seems to be the direction 'conservatives' are going, desperate to spin away Titantic Trump's plunging approval? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

So that makes the Biden accusations OK?

Are you justifying (alleged) bad behavior by pointing out bad behavior?

And you like to accuse Conservatives of "whataboutism". But as I've pointed out, that's simply a cop-out.

Some in the lame stream media finally reporting about Plug's sexual assault after two DIMOCRATS corroborated this lady's account of the assault ... I think his days are numbered until the DNC  "pulls the plug" on Plugs .... :rofl: .... Who will they replace him with? ....

6 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Anyone on this thread....A voter believes the sexual assault allegations made against Biden and Trump.  Tell the voter which candidate he should vote for and why.

Best thing I could say is listen to the candidate’s own words. 

Joe Biden:

"We cannot win this re-election. We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

They both want you to vote for trump. 

• LOL! 2

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

what do Trump accusations have to do with Creepy Joe accusations?

13 hours ago, JETT said:

The one's he paid off to keep it under the table or the others?

Food for thought.  Let's say he "paid them off."  They accept the payoff.  Doesn't this just become illegal prostitution at that point instead of an assault?

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Do you care? Who do you tell a voter to for when the voter believes both candidates committed sexual assault?

Vote for Hillary.  She only hates black people and hides attacks from foreign predators.  Her husband is also a saint when it comes to sexual allegations.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

That in itself speaks volumes as to how the values of the country have sunk. 

Regarding your earlier question, I’ve not formed an opinion yet on TR’s allegation. I believe she needs to be heard further. If there is corroborating evidence to support her complaint, especially in the form of written documentation, then I hope it is uncovered. Before asking, no, I do not believe that “she told me when it happened” is not, in itself, enough to tip the scale. 

What was your stance on the accusations against Brett Cavanaugh?

Clinton won two terms likely because those who voted for him thought he did a good job, and the allegations didn't matter that much to them.

I'm probably gonna either find a 3rd party person or write someone in. I know people will tell me who they think I should vote for, or that I'm "throwing away" my vote.

But it's mine, and I'll do with it as I please.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

what do Trump accusations have to do with Creepy Joe accusations?

Why is something from 1993 regarding Joe Biden transparently somehow of vital importance to a party that has shrugged off dozens of allegations against Trump? When did it begin to matter about sexual misconduct? I file that under the same hypocrisy to do with Biden's mental status 'concerns' when Trump has clearly been off the rails for years and years. 

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why is something from 1993 regarding Joe Biden transparently somehow of vital importance to a party that has shrugged off dozens of allegations against Trump? When did it begin to matter about sexual misconduct? I file that under the same hypocrisy to do with Biden's mental status 'concerns' when Trump has clearly been off the rails for years and years. 

“You’re going to have travel bans, you’re going to not be able to do, have economic intercourse around the world,” Biden continued. 

Biden wants to get it on with more than staffers!