Joe Biden Hit With Criminal Complaint Over Assaulting Woman, Ok Joe I'll Believe All Women

Monte1076

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why is something from 1993 regarding Joe Biden transparently somehow of vital importance to a party that has shrugged off dozens of allegations against Trump? When did it begin to matter about sexual misconduct? I file that under the same hypocrisy to do with Biden's mental status 'concerns' when Trump has clearly been off the rails for years and years. 

This conversation has nothing to do with Republican hypocrisy.  You are pointing the finger at me when it’s you too.  Was there even a recent sexual accusation against Trump before he got elected?  Most of them were years and years ago.  That’s stuff was very important to you guys and still is.  Why aren’t these Biden accusations important now?  #hypocrisy

Just now, BlahBlah said:

8 women !!!  Trump will call Biden a rookie on this subject.      What is Trump's number up to now ?  

Who cares?  They all happened years ago.  That is straight from the SDC Democrat spokesperson.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Who cares?  They all happened years ago.  That is straight from the SDC Democrat spokesperson.

I agree.  The main reason I hate politics in general is that it brings out the hypocrisy out in both sides.   The truth is both Trump and Biden are womanizers.  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

I agree.  The main reason I hate politics in general is that it brings out the hypocrisy out in both sides.   The truth is both Trump and Biden are womanizers.  

The truth is that it only matters when it impacts negatively on the side you don't like.  I am watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now... Season 1 episode 1, the first 10 minutes... might be one of the highlights...  All of congress, the Supreme Court, etc blow up except this guy who really seems to want to do what is best for the country...  things change later on, but ... There was hope :lol: 

14 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The truth is that it only matters when it impacts negatively on the side you don't like.  I am watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now... Season 1 episode 1, the first 10 minutes... might be one of the highlights...  All of congress, the Supreme Court, etc blow up except this guy who really seems to want to do what is best for the country...  things change later on, but ... There was hope :lol: 

Sounds like Donald Trump ....

• Thanks 2

Plugs is still hiding in his basement refusing to answer any real questions or further expose his advancing dementia  .... reminds me of the Hilldabeast in 2016 refusing to take any tough questions, instead only doing staged and controlled appearances  ...  he can't dodge real questions forever ... sooner or later he has to face the music ....

• 5 weeks later...