The Smoakhouse Forums

Joe Biden Hit With Criminal Complaint Over Assaulting Woman, Ok Joe I'll Believe All Women

I’m so confused about Democrats.  If it’s Trump or a Republican, THEY ARE GUILTY.  If it’s Joe, we start doing the same thing you accuse Trump of

• Haha 1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like Donald Trump ....

What was your stance on the accusations against Brett Cavanaugh? Clinton won two terms likely because those who voted for him thought he did a good job, and the allegations didn't matter that muc

"The people of this country, at a decisive election, supported President Trump, and we feel like these allegations have been answered through that process," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee

Posted Images

4 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’m so confused about Democrats.  If it’s Trump or a Republican, THEY ARE GUILTY.  If it’s Joe, we start doing the same thing you accuse Trump of

Side effects of TDS or Snowflakeidious

Trump derangement syndrome is a term for criticism of negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

13 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Side effects of TDS or Snowflakeidious

Trump derangement syndrome is a term for criticism of negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

Don’t get me wrong.  Republicans are guilty of the same thing.  But the point I am making is that you can’t take the moral high ground then do the same exact thing and say “Well, he did it first” like a 4 year old.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Don’t get me wrong.  Republicans are guilty of the same thing.  But the point I am making is that you can’t take the moral high ground then do the same exact thing and say “Well, he did it first” like a 4 year old.

Completely agree . Sadly I do not expect the same amount of moral standards that I would expect from local leaders aka Coaches, pastors, cops, or in other leadership roles. I don’t expect to take a blind eye either.

35 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The TWENTY FIVE WOMEN who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct? You got something to say about each case, at this point, as this seems to be the direction 'conservatives' are going, desperate to spin away Titantic Trump's plunging approval? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

Well you know it's trump, he gets away with alot it seems.... id be in prison if I did half the things he's done, talking about above the law

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Just curious,  but how many allegations about Trump were there BEFORE he ran for President? 

The one's he paid off to keep it under the table or the others?

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Any that don't require that you just make up a number because you hate him so much.

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Any that don't require that you just make up a number because you hate him so much.

Make up numbers? :rofl:

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The TWENTY FIVE WOMEN who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct? You got something to say about each case, at this point, as this seems to be the direction 'conservatives' are going, desperate to spin away Titantic Trump's plunging approval? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

So that makes the Biden accusations OK?

Are you justifying (alleged) bad behavior by pointing out bad behavior?

And you like to accuse Conservatives of "whataboutism". But as I've pointed out, that's simply a cop-out.

Some in the lame stream media finally reporting about Plug's sexual assault after two DIMOCRATS corroborated this lady's account of the assault ... I think his days are numbered until the DNC  "pulls the plug" on Plugs .... :rofl: .... Who will they replace him with? ....

Anyone on this thread....A voter believes the sexual assault allegations made against Biden and Trump.  Tell the voter which candidate he should vote for and why.

6 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Anyone on this thread....A voter believes the sexual assault allegations made against Biden and Trump.  Tell the voter which candidate he should vote for and why.

Best thing I could say is listen to the candidate’s own words. 

Joe Biden:

"We cannot win this re-election. We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

They both want you to vote for trump. 

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

What's your opinion?

12 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Just curious,  but how many allegations about Trump were there BEFORE he ran for President? 

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Some in the lame stream media finally reporting about Plug's sexual assault after two DIMOCRATS corroborated this lady's account of the assault ... I think his days are numbered until the DNC  "pulls the plug" on Plugs .... :rofl: .... Who will they replace him with? ....

Honestly  I think it will be a Bernie / Hillary ticket lol. Remember she been awful quite and he still on the ballot. One of those two will run imo.

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

I have a feeling most do not care. Both are wrong . Not many straight squared politicians around . Biden is not the party best choice to offer. Trump is on his way for four more years.  I am going to enjoy the meltdown. 

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

This should be interesting since he claims to be an "Indenpendent".

What’s interesting is you can’t respond to my post. 

29 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I have a feeling most do not care. Both are wrong . Not many straight squared politicians around . Biden is not the party best choice to offer. Trump is on his way for four more years.  I am going to enjoy the meltdown. 

Do you care? Who do you tell a voter to for when the voter believes both candidates committed sexual assault?

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

what do Trump accusations have to do with Creepy Joe accusations?

13 hours ago, JETT said:

Food for thought.  Let's say he "paid them off."  They accept the payoff.  Doesn't this just become illegal prostitution at that point instead of an assault?