The Smoakhouse Forums

Joe Biden Hit With Criminal Complaint Over Assaulting Woman, Ok Joe I'll Believe All Women

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Do you care? Who do you tell a voter to for when the voter believes both candidates committed sexual assault?

Vote for Hillary.  She only hates black people and hides attacks from foreign predators.  Her husband is also a saint when it comes to sexual allegations.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like Donald Trump ....

What was your stance on the accusations against Brett Cavanaugh? Clinton won two terms likely because those who voted for him thought he did a good job, and the allegations didn't matter that muc

"The people of this country, at a decisive election, supported President Trump, and we feel like these allegations have been answered through that process," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee

Posted Images

"The people of this country, at a decisive election, supported President Trump, and we feel like these allegations have been answered through that process," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Vote for Hillary.  She only hates black people and hides attacks from foreign predators.  Her husband is also a saint when it comes to sexual allegations.

You are one sicko if you believe that. Clinton is a sexual predator. 

13 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And won two terms.

That in itself speaks volumes as to how the values of the country have sunk. 

Regarding your earlier question, I’ve not formed an opinion yet on TR’s allegation. I believe she needs to be heard further. If there is corroborating evidence to support her complaint, especially in the form of written documentation, then I hope it is uncovered. Before asking, no, I do not believe that “she told me when it happened” is not, in itself, enough to tip the scale. 

20 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Do you care? Who do you tell a voter to for when the voter believes both candidates committed sexual assault?

I personally do . Average person not so much. Don’t you find it appalling Biden not getting the same type of coverage? Are you saying it’s you are that matters?  Or what you stand for in politics .

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Regarding your earlier question, I’ve not formed an opinion yet on TR’s allegation. I believe she needs to be heard further. If there is corroborating evidence to support her complaint, especially in the form of written documentation, then I hope it is uncovered. Before asking, no, I do not believe that “she told me when it happened” is not, in itself, enough to tip the scale. 

So let me get straight you support the Democrats that openly are for corruption? Republicans are dirty as well but standing on moral high ground is wrong.

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

So let me get straight you support the Democrats that openly are for corruption? Republicans are dirty as well but standing on moral high ground is wrong.

Regardless of ones affiliation, if you knowingly elect a candidate who is a sexual predator then you are corrupt and place no value in a woman. If Trump fits your bill then own him. 

10 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I personally do . Average person not so much. Don’t you find it appalling Biden not getting the same type of coverage? Are you saying it’s you are that matters?  Or what you stand for in politics .

What I find appalling is any individual holding office that may have committed sexually assault. It’s troubling to know in this case, Biden, was one heartbeat away as VP from being the President if what TR says is true.  I would like to have seen TR come forward then than now. 

1 minute ago, BoHogg said:

Regardless of ones affiliation, if you elect a candidate who is a sexual predator then you are corrupt and place no value in a woman. If Trump fits your bill then own him. 

What I find appalling is any individual holding office that may have committed sexually assault. It’s troubling to know in this case, Biden, was one heartbeat away as VP from being the President if what TR says is true.  I would like to have seen TR come forward then than now. 

Stay true to your principles and don’t vote for Biden either. 

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Stay true to your principles and don’t vote for Biden either. 

Back to the post, if a voter believes both candidates committed sexual assault, who does that voter vote for?

23 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

What was your stance on the accusations against Brett Cavanaugh?

Clinton won two terms likely because those who voted for him thought he did a good job, and the allegations didn't matter that much to them.

I'm probably gonna either find a 3rd party person or write someone in. I know people will tell me who they think I should vote for, or that I'm "throwing away" my vote.

But it's mine, and I'll do with it as I please.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

what do Trump accusations have to do with Creepy Joe accusations?

Why is something from 1993 regarding Joe Biden transparently somehow of vital importance to a party that has shrugged off dozens of allegations against Trump? When did it begin to matter about sexual misconduct? I file that under the same hypocrisy to do with Biden's mental status 'concerns' when Trump has clearly been off the rails for years and years. 

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why is something from 1993 regarding Joe Biden transparently somehow of vital importance to a party that has shrugged off dozens of allegations against Trump? When did it begin to matter about sexual misconduct? I file that under the same hypocrisy to do with Biden's mental status 'concerns' when Trump has clearly been off the rails for years and years. 

“You’re going to have travel bans, you’re going to not be able to do, have economic intercourse around the world,” Biden continued. 

Biden wants to get it on with more than staffers!

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why is something from 1993 regarding Joe Biden transparently somehow of vital importance to a party that has shrugged off dozens of allegations against Trump?

Brett Cavanaugh on line 1...

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

You are one sicko if you believe that. Clinton is a sexual predator. 

You must have missed the sarcasm in the last part

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

This conversation has nothing to do with Republican hypocrisy.  You are pointing the finger at me when it’s you too.  Was there even a recent sexual accusation against Trump before he got elected?  Most of them were years and years ago.  That’s stuff was very important to you guys and still is.  Why aren’t these Biden accusations important now?  #hypocrisy

54 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

And you've never responded to Monty's post? Cavanaugh without fibbing please?

There you go again thinking your Jesus...you should be ashamed...smh