The Smoakhouse Forums

Joe Biden Hit With Criminal Complaint Over Assaulting Woman, Ok Joe I'll Believe All Women

Just now, BlahBlah said:

8 women !!!  Trump will call Biden a rookie on this subject.      What is Trump's number up to now ?  

Who cares?  They all happened years ago.  That is straight from the SDC Democrat spokesperson.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like Donald Trump ....

What was your stance on the accusations against Brett Cavanaugh? Clinton won two terms likely because those who voted for him thought he did a good job, and the allegations didn't matter that muc

"The people of this country, at a decisive election, supported President Trump, and we feel like these allegations have been answered through that process," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Who cares?  They all happened years ago.  That is straight from the SDC Democrat spokesperson.

I agree.  The main reason I hate politics in general is that it brings out the hypocrisy out in both sides.   The truth is both Trump and Biden are womanizers.  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

I agree.  The main reason I hate politics in general is that it brings out the hypocrisy out in both sides.   The truth is both Trump and Biden are womanizers.  

The truth is that it only matters when it impacts negatively on the side you don't like.  I am watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now... Season 1 episode 1, the first 10 minutes... might be one of the highlights...  All of congress, the Supreme Court, etc blow up except this guy who really seems to want to do what is best for the country...  things change later on, but ... There was hope :lol: 

14 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The truth is that it only matters when it impacts negatively on the side you don't like.  I am watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now... Season 1 episode 1, the first 10 minutes... might be one of the highlights...  All of congress, the Supreme Court, etc blow up except this guy who really seems to want to do what is best for the country...  things change later on, but ... There was hope :lol: 

Sounds like Donald Trump ....

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Your exactly right. I just put these links up because of all the hypocrisy that comes from some of these people 🙄

Very, very smart man..."The media continue to be awful at their jobs ... all reinforced by the fact that they are insane political hacks," the "Ben Shapiro Show" host said. "This becomes most obvious when you look at the media coverage of Joe Biden's accuser."

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, JETT said:

Make up numbers? :rofl:

Yeah,  you know,  like everything else that's been thrown at the man,  Made Up BS.

• Thanks 1

Plugs is still hiding in his basement refusing to answer any real questions or further expose his advancing dementia  .... reminds me of the Hilldabeast in 2016 refusing to take any tough questions, instead only doing staged and controlled appearances  ...  he can't dodge real questions forever ... sooner or later he has to face the music ....

• Stinks 1
  • 4 weeks later...