Texas College Pick 4

Stoney

3E90316B-8B80-428B-AE72-0ED28B805E65.png

Cowboys vs Texans Super Bowl

Astros vs Rangers ALCS( no trash cans allowed)

Soccer to Texas Universities 

and the one thing that will never happen until Hell freezes over:

Texas independence 

This list is dumb...  Going off the grid:

UT and Texas A&M play at least 1 game in EVERY Sport EVERY year.

Cowboys vs Texans in the Superbowl

Rangers vs Cheaters in the ALCS

Return of the SWC (I think this is the one with all of the Texas school right?)

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

This list is dumb...  Going off the grid:

UT and Texas A&M play at least 1 game in EVERY Sport EVERY year.

Cowboys vs Texans in the Superbowl

Rangers vs Cheaters in the ALCS

Return of the SWC (I think this is the one with all of the Texas school right?)

Out of all the dumb stuff I’ve posted where does the rank? On a scale of Lion70 to Karl Childers?

6 hours ago, WETSU said:

Texas independence first and by a mile 

soccer to Texas universities 

UH to big 12 

and I’ll be the one with the nads to say it first....Bring back the Lone Star Showdown. It is time. 

Ha, totally glossed over the Lone Star Showdown. I’ll trade it for the ALCS.
I wish they would do baseball as a series instead of the 1 gamer. 

4 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Ha, totally glossed over the Lone Star Showdown. I’ll trade it for the ALCS.
I wish they would do baseball as a series instead of the 1 gamer. 

I think they should do something like Uh/Rice do. They play one at Reckling (Rice), one at Schroeder (UH), and one at Constellation Field (Neutral).

One at Blue Bell, one at Disch, one at ???

All I have to say is that the people who Completely hate soccer have only watched it on the HS stage or never took the time to understand it.  

It’s like chess with athletes.  Strategy can beat pure skill.  Great skills can lead to some of the most exciting moments in sports.  

while it’s slow at times, there are no commercials.  I am not going to try and sell you guys on the sport but take the time during the next World Cup to understand the sport.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 10:50 AM, WETSU said:

Texas independence first and by a mile 

soccer to Texas universities 

UH to big 12 

and I’ll be the one with the nads to say it first....Bring back the Lone Star Showdown. It is time. 

UH to the Big12 would be dumb and won’t happen.  Quit wishing it upon the Big12 you ag.  

what made you change your mind on the last one?

• Roll Eyes 1

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

UH to the Big12 would be dumb and won’t happen.  Quit wishing it upon the Big12 you ag.  

what made you change your mind on the last one?

I’m not wishing it upon the big 12...? I just think that from a competitive standpoint they would be a good addition. I understand the argument they bring no additional value to the conference, I’m just stating from a competitive standpoint. Football and baseball are solid there. 

as for the last one, I’ve always wanted the game played. I’ve literally never argued that I didn’t want it or that it should happen. I’ve just always argued who is “at fault” for the game not being played. BOTH parties have been entirely too stubborn about this and while neither team “needs” the game, football in Texas is better with it. 

• Roll Eyes 1

6 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

All I have to say is that the people who Completely hate soccer have only watched it on the HS stage or never took the time to understand it.  

It’s like chess with athletes.  Strategy can beat pure skill.  Great skills can lead to some of the most exciting moments in sports.  

while it’s slow at times, there are no commercials.  I am not going to try and sell you guys on the sport but take the time during the next World Cup to understand the sport.

I’ve always enjoyed watching USA soccer, and have a son that plays. I actually enjoy watching his soccer games over his baseball games. At his age, the soccer games are so fast paced and exciting! (Small fields) 

16 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I’m not wishing it upon the big 12...? I just think that from a competitive standpoint they would be a good addition. I understand the argument they bring no additional value to the conference, I’m just stating from a competitive standpoint. Football and baseball are solid there. 

as for the last one, I’ve always wanted the game played. I’ve literally never argued that I didn’t want it or that it should happen. I’ve just always argued who is “at fault” for the game not being played. BOTH parties have been entirely too stubborn about this and while neither team “needs” the game, football in Texas is better with it. 

It’s been offered twice lately and not accepted by one side.  We know who is at fault

• Roll Eyes 1

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s been offered twice lately and not accepted by one side.  We know who is at fault

I almost didn’t even address you, because I knew you were just dying to start this. I’m not doing it with you again. You lack the intelligence or maturity or both to have a legitimate conversation about this as you’ve proven time and again. So let’s not derail the thread and move on. 👍🏻

• Thanks 2
  • Roll Eyes 1

14 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I almost didn’t even address you, because I knew you were just dying to start this. I’m not doing it with you again. You lack the intelligence or maturity or both to have a legitimate conversation about this as you’ve proven time and again. So let’s not derail the thread and move on. 👍🏻

If I ask you to have a beer with me and you say no, then it’s your fault we didn’t have a beer together.  Whatever the reason you said no for doesn’t matter.  It could be pride, you don’t like me, or any reason you say no.  But the reason we didn’t get together and have a beer together was you said no.  Texas has offered the beer twice in the last 4-5 years, ATM has said no.  Plain and simple.  If you really want it to happen you wouldn’t worry about being at fault.  You say you want it done but it’s not your fault it hasn’t happened.  Get over yourself and you thinking you’re smarter than everybody on the board.  You can say this isn’t that simple but it really is that simple.  One side has said let’s play, the other says no.  I don’t know how much more simple it can get than that.    But take your personal shots and talk down to me.  You’re the one looking stupid and can’t see the simplicity of the situation

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

My son and I enjoy watching the USA Women during the World Cup, but it's frustrating watching the men play.

6 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

If I ask you to have a beer with me and you say no, then it’s your fault we didn’t have a beer together.  Whatever the reason you said no for doesn’t matter.  It could be pride, you don’t like me, or any reason you say no.  But the reason we didn’t get together and have a beer together was you said no.  Texas has offered the beer twice in the last 4-5 years, ATM has said no.  Plain and simple.  If you really want it to happen you wouldn’t worry about being at fault.  You say you want it done but it’s not your fault it hasn’t happened.  Get over yourself and you thinking you’re smarter than everybody on the board.  You can say this isn’t that simple but it really is that simple.  One side has said let’s play, the other says no.  I don’t know how much more simple it can get than that.    But take your personal shots and talk down to me.  You’re the one looking stupid and can’t see the simplicity of the situation

I we are neighbors who have a beer every year, but I move to a new neighborhood and invite you to still have that same beer every year, but you refuse simply because I move to a new neighborhood.... it’s your fault. Just because you realize years later you were a selfish idiot for refusing to have a beer just because I moved and invite me to have a beer again, doesn’t mean I’m the only one at fault if I refuse.

BOTH teams are responsible for this. You’re a arrogant fool if you believe otherwise. This is a two way problem. 

• Roll Eyes 1