I DISAGREE WITH BIDEN ....

KirtFalcon

42 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

There has never been a bigger narcissist elected POTUS in the history of our country. He lives for unending praise and worship of his supposed skills as a orator and 'business man'. He is not who he says he is, and he has never been. I don't think Fred hugged him enough or busted his ####. 

So many successful leaders were narcissist. You say it’s for praise, could be. How much praise has he gotten since being president? How much more hate? seems to me that’s not why he didn’t. 
 But I know he didn’t have sign up for the job and he did. And his life has been much worse than it would have been if he didn’t. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So many successful leaders were narcissist. You say it’s for praise, could be. How much praise has he gotten since being president? How much more hate? seems to me that’s not why he didn’t. 
 But I know he didn’t have sign up for the job and he did. And his life has been much worse than it would have been if he didn’t. 

First, it says too much about the moral bankruptcy of the GOP that they chose Trump and continue to prop him up and blindly defend him, because he has given special interests, from religious nuts like Falwell and polluters galore, everything that they have dreamed of and so much more. His 'cultural wars' have set back progress decades, and THAT is what he is referring to with that hate filled MAGA nonsense. He is corrupt to his core, and he chose people throughout his government that have agendas and lack credentials and don't know how to be competent in governance, something desperately revealed the last few months at a level almost unfathomable. He can't accept that he is unfit and terrible at any aspect of what the job requires, and his ego won't allow him to walk away. He will be shown how in November. 

• Stinks 2

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, it says too much about the moral bankruptcy of the GOP that they chose Trump and continue to prop him up and blindly defend him, because he has given special interests, from religious nuts like Falwell and polluters galore, everything that they have dreamed of and so much more. His 'cultural wars' have set back progress decades, and THAT is what he is referring to with that hate filled MAGA nonsense. He is corrupt to his core, and he chose people throughout his government that have agendas and lack credentials and don't know how to be competent in governance, something desperately revealed the last few months at a level almost unfathomable. He can't accept that he is unfit and terrible at any aspect of what the job requires, and his ego won't allow him to walk away. He will be shown how in November. 

Lol, did you just change the subject because your narcissistic line got disproven by reason and logic? So typical leftist, hurl more insults and distain with no proof other than, orange man bad. I thought you were different. Being educated and all. Well good luck with your fruitless claims of malice against the president. When you would like to try reason again, I’m ready to listen. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

He can't accept that he is unfit and terrible at any aspect of what the job requires, and his ego won't allow him to walk away. He will be shown how in November. 

You miss this part?  It was the conclusion to that paragraph, and it relates directly to my statement about his narcissism and his complete rejection of humility. I didn't change the subject. I supported my thesis. 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

By Creepy Joe??!😱😂😂😂😂

0FC684AD-2F72-4E89-81DF-51E10EA2D799.jpeg

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You miss this part?  It was the conclusion to that paragraph, and it relates directly to my statement about his narcissism and his complete rejection of humility. I didn't change the subject. I supported my thesis. 

Most people when they feel are doing a  bad job, try harder. Not resign. So I mean you might be the quitter type but most people aren’t. That hardly makes him a narcissist. 

18 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Damn it Barry. I’m regretting getting you out of the red. You know who else is morally corrupt besides the GOP? The DNC. Just ask Bernie. He’s been bent over the desk more times, by a Democrat, than Jennifer Flowers. His azz is also feelin’ the Bern big time. 

Too much caffeine and being cooped up...I will tone it down and fly straighter. I even irritated the missus here tonight, insisting I was right on some useless school nonsense. 

@Youngcoach123 Libs love them some projection.  It's just how they roll.  When you see or hear one throw around words like "corrupt and immoral" just ignore it.  It's all projection.  Can't wait to hear them critique Trump's mental fitness for office,  while "what planet am i on" joe is their nominee.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Special Interests...

Interesting. Are you against all special interests, Barry? Or just those you disagree with?

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Special Interests...

Interesting. Are you against all special interests, Barry? Or just those you disagree with?

Also “lacks credentials” when talking about trump. I’m curious to know what credentials Barry thinks the president needs? Life long politician?

16 hours ago, JETT said:

Just a little something I thought you'd like.... care to defend?:munch:

He a Dude and has more money than you - and if you say you have never talked like this in your life when you were hanging out with your friends your not being honest.

I never came down on Clinton either - I know why he lied to the American people  - Most Guys would have

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, osup116 said:

He a Dude and has more money than you - and if you say you have never talked like this in your life when you were hanging out with your friends your not being honest.

I never came down on Clinton either - I know why he lied to the American people  - Most Guys would have

👌

19 minutes ago, osup116 said:

I’ve personally never talked to my friends about sexually assaulting someone or trying to “move on” a married woman. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

I’ve personally never talked to my friends about sexually assaulting someone or trying to “move on” a married woman. 

Most ppl haven't, but if thats his defense to defend trump then there you go.... plus he threw in there " he a dude and has more money than you" what the h3!! does that have to do with this conversation? :rofl:

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Most ppl haven't, but if thats his defense to defend trump then there you go.... plus he threw in there " he a dude and has more money than you" what the h3!! does that have to do with this conversation? :rofl:

Osup was pointing out the chance of women throwing themselves at PeePee with the same frequency  as they do Trump is extremely low.... I think that was the point he was making.

31 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Osup was pointing out the chance of women throwing themselves at PeePee with the same frequency  as they do Trump is extremely low.... I think that was the point he was making.

I don’t think I’d really want women throwing themselves at me just for my money. That would make me self conscious about other things that I don’t worry about now. 

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I don’t think I’d really want women throwing themselves at me just for my money. That would make me self conscious about other things that I don’t worry about now. 

You say that now, but when them ladies start falling from the sky & from all directions, It Might start to affect your decisions.🤔😏😎

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

OMG Barry, you are so filled with hatred, it makes you blind. And some of your lines. "Corrupt to his core"--sounds like every president since I have been alive--and I this is my 11th sitting president--and everyone one of them chose people with agendas--Maybe Kennedy didn't realize how much of an agenda Johnson had. LOL And our last president had fewer credentials than our current president, but you praised him, but that was because he was black. And I suppose Joe, Barack, or Billy boy would have done a better job than President Trump during this crisis. I would have to say you are full of :poop: if you really believe that. Because the only person in office since 1960 that has had to deal with something of this magnitude was Bush 2--the rest had minor situations, that don't even come close to this--but then again, this is you Barry--SSDD!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So one candidate, the incumbent, says something about grabbing it  and his opponent is being accused of penetrating it with his fingers.  Who do you chose?  I think America has decided we aren’t hiring preachers to be the president.  

Still waiting on Plugs to step up and do the right thing! .... 🤣