1A DIV. 2 PLAYER OF THE YEAR TRANSFERS TO MT. ENTERPRISE.

BlahBlah

6 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

That was a crazy read! Two sides to every story i guess. But if that coaches is half way true, he did exactly what he needed to do to get out of there. 

It was a good read.  Gives you some insight into small town football and the politics that control it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I would like to know the reason they demoted him. There is probably more to this than meets the eye ....

I would start with the two school board members calling him over to have a talk at 10pm.  Do they have kids on the team?  If it smells like a skunk.........

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I would start with the two school board members calling him over to have a talk at 10pm.  Do they have kids on the team?  If it smells like a skunk.........

I would like to know both sided of the story ... hard to believe he had no idea why he was being reassigned .... not taking sides, but like I said before, there is a lot more to this than meets the eye ....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 6:07 PM, action10 said:

Was told he changed his mind, only two coaches left off last years stall.

Overton, where ya at? Back up the Brinks truck and hire this guy! 

• LOL! 1

Just read the article and Coach Rigdon, definitely didn't leave anything to speculation in his version. It is very disappointing and concerning that when a coach seemingly is doing everything right by the program and the kids is treated like that, considering if everything he said was true. I wish nothing but the best for Coach Rigdon and his family, especially the boys for what they had to go through.