No Fall Football

Panther89

On 5/15/2020 at 7:38 PM, ObiOne said:

Makes sense in China, maybe. If we can go to the liquor store, movie theatre, and restaurants. I think we should be able to decide if the risk of going to a ballgame is worth it  

AMEN!

On 5/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, OLEMAN said:

There are those at high risk no matter what age.  The older folks which I am one of are always high risk whether it be Covid 19 or any of the many strains of the flu.  The death rate is always higher for my age group.  Many more wile catch this virus.  Most will be fine.  Each of us know our risk and We are responsible to take care of ourselves.  The economy has to open up.  There are risk and people will get sick.  At the end of it all I figure about the same amount will get sick and die any way we go. I think the lock down is just kicking the can down the road and destroying our economy.  Fact is without a medical break thru the quicker we all get it the sooner it will go away.  Kind of like the flu every year.  I don’t want anyone to get sick for sure.i want this man altered disease to do its thing and leave

AMEN!

On 5/16/2020 at 9:21 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Damn you’re 5X more like to 💩yourself to death than die of the WuTang Virus

Wu-Tang Virus? Oh snap, I'm totally stealing that!   :lol:

23 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

For those that don’t know, The Wu Tang Clan has 271 members in it. 

Smh. Just a bunch of grown men sitting here joking about this stuff, man, like this isn't serious, like lives are being lost daily ...

Y'all ought to know good and hell well Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothing to F with.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Took a hit when Old Dirty Baztard passed away, but they’re still dangerous. 

ODB was my favorite...  I still pump "Return to the 36 Chambers" when I'm chorin' in the yard. While wearing headphones, of course. The missus doesn't like the curse words. 

For my money it doesn't get better than Brooklyn Zoo. Shaaaaame on you! 

3 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I have seen some pics on social media. I have not seen it in person. But from the pics, it looks great.  What do you think about it?

I saw it the other day. The turf looks good, very nice looking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

That bars open before kids can go outside and play sports.  Guess that made sense to somebody making the rules

Flip side to that kids going outside and playing sports aren’t business.... aren’t someone’s company... sports shouldn’t come before economy. Granted it probably could of been handled differently but this time of pandemic hasn’t happened before in the powers to be lifetimes. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Flip side to that kids going outside and playing sports aren’t business.... aren’t someone’s company... sports shouldn’t come before economy. Granted it probably could of been handled differently but this time of pandemic hasn’t happened before in the powers to be lifetimes. 

Kids' sports aren't business?  Could have fooled me.  Where does all that money go?  

As far as this plandemic goes.  There have been several pandemics in recent world history that were about as bad or worse than covid-19.  The response to this one is the big difference.  

https://weather.com/health/cold-flu/news/2020-01-31-5-worst-flu-outbreaks-in-recent-history

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Kids' sports aren't business?  Could have fooled me.  Where does all that money go?  

They aren’t. What money? Money to sign up little Johnny? 

and I don’t need a link to to flu because the flu didn’t shut down the world like covid did. So like I said, the powers to be haven’t faced this in their lifetime. 

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

and I don’t need a link to to flu because the flu didn’t shut down the world like covid did. So like I said, the powers to be haven’t faced this in their lifetime. 

https://time.com/4913687/how-kids-sports-became-15-billion-industry/

How Kids’ Sports Became a $15 Billion Industry

Sounds like a business to me. 

That was my point.  The flu didn't shut down the world.  Covid shouldn't have either.  They are fairly similar and have been from the beginning..

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

https://time.com/4913687/how-kids-sports-became-15-billion-industry/

How Kids’ Sports Became a $15 Billion Industry

Sounds like a business to me. 

That was my point.  The flu didn't shut down the world.  Covid shouldn't have either.  They are fairly similar and have been from the beginning..

How much money do the kids make? 

Covid shut down the world. Stand by what I said. 

On 4/28/2020 at 1:49 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Some fish a helluva lot bigger to fry than sports. That’s at any level with this 💩. Nobody thinks they blew this way outta proportion? If you believe in the good on the other side, then you gotta believe in the bad too. Ready for the looney remarks, but it is what it is. 

I'm all about facts and logic. And given all the actual evidence, I don't understand how anyone can conclude that our governments didn't too far with this shutdown. 

Ralphie May, God rest all his chins, once told a joke about terrorism shutting down an Anheuser-Busch distillery. If we're real fans, then on top of everything else, if Texans get told there'll be no high school football season this fall... 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwO1uaHSwOw

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

You're right. The flu didn't shut down the world or collapse anyone's economy, despite being much worse and deadly. Every year. With a vaccine. 

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We are being had and people don’t even realize it. If you say it’s something that’s showing signs of being devilish your a loon. To hell with it. I say if you can’t see it you’re crazy as hell or just a dumb 💩. You don’t crater the worlds economies in two months for 💩’s and giggles. 

95343736_10216737169924494_4232260636039446528_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Practice May 31st. Games June 15th. 

Just start with a game. Use it as practice. Most know where the bases are. Let T ball start later.

Take a lesson from Longview Mayor when Out Laws Bar opened up.  He said Those are the Governor's rules not mine.

If the parents want let play don't hold against if they don't play.