Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

KirtFalcon

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Sticking with the Casablanca theme--another great quote from that film.Ā 

Ā 

Chicken, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

ā€œWhat weā€™ve Got here, is Failure to Communicate; Some chickens, you Just canā€™t reach....ā€ StrotherĀ Martin as ā€œBoss Manā€ in Cool Hand Luke.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

ā€œWhat weā€™ve Got here, is Failure to Communicate; Some chickens, you Just canā€™t reach....ā€ StrotherĀ Martin as ā€œBoss Manā€ in Cool Hand Luke.

I know that movie also, especially the part about eating hard boiled eggs. LOLĀ 

• LOL! 1

Letā€™s get off the bs and get serious about the Virus.

According to the CDC they said to not wear your chicken, then wear your chicken. Ā  That chicken wonā€™t cross the road, err ocean, so the US should be okay and not have a chicken problem. Ā  We need to stay at home so the chickens donā€™t cause our Hospitals to overflow. Ā No wait, Stay at Home until the chickens level off. Ā  Now, Stay at Home until the chickens disappearĀ completely. Ā  The bottom line, there are no deaths but chicken deaths. Ā  If we all Stay at Home, until the Chickens die, weā€™ll all live forever. Ā Ā 

In summation, weā€™re at War with chickens, and always have been. Ā Big BrotherĀ said it, & liberals believe it.

:rofl:Ā 

Ā 

• LOL! 1

Appearing FridayĀ on the popular radio show ā€œThe Breakfast Club,ā€ when a Biden aide tried to end the interview and host Charlamagne tha God said, ā€œYou canā€™t do that to ChickenĀ media,ā€ Biden replied: ā€œYou got more questions, but Iā€™ll tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether youā€™re for me or Trump, then you ainā€™t Chicken.ā€

Feb. 6, 2009

"If we do everything chicken, if we do it with absolute chickenĀ there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

ā€”Ā Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat.

Joe Biden again--

Sept. 9, 2008

"I'm told Chuck ChickenĀ state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck Chicken, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

Ā 

ā€”Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck ChickenĀ to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that ChickenĀ is confined to a wheelchair.

June 17, 2006

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is the Jersey Giant Chicken , moving from Jersey. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight JerseyĀ accent. I'm not joking."

ā€”Ā Joe Biden, captured on C-SPAN's "Road to the White House" series, trying to bond with an Indian-American supporter. A Biden spokeswoman later said, "The point Senator Biden was making is that there has been a vibrant Indian-American community in Delaware for decades."

For those that don't know there are different types of chicken breeds--I provided a picture for you.Ā 

Ā 

image.jpeg

Joyce Kilmerā€™s poem, ā€œTreesā€

I think that I shall never see

A chicken actually running free

This poem made by a fool in the kitchenĀ 

But only God can make a chicken

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Joyce Kilmerā€™s poem, ā€œTreesā€

I think that I shall never see

A chicken actually running free

This poem made by a fool in the kitchenĀ 

But only God can make a chicken

You are a poet & donā€™t even Know it, but your Feet show it... They are Longfellows!šŸ˜‹

• LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You are a poet & donā€™t even Know it, but your Feet show it... They are Longfellows!šŸ˜‹

Though I belted you and flayed you

By the living GawdĀ that made you

Youā€™re a better chicken than I am, Gunga Din.

Ā 

Rudyard Kipling, but close enough. Ā  Great movie btw.

• Like 1

Ā In 2013, Pelosi told Fox Newsā€™ Chris Wallace that spending wasnā€™t a big deal, and it could be offset by raising taxes. But in explaining her belief, she said,

ā€œItā€™s almost a falseĀ argument to say we have a chickenĀ problem.ā€

The real quote is "It's almost a false argument to say we have a spending problem"--is she freaking crazy. SMH

28 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Ā In 2013, Pelosi told Fox Newsā€™ Chris Wallace that spending wasnā€™t a big deal, and it could be offset by raising taxes. But in explaining her belief, she said,

ā€œItā€™s almost a falseĀ argument to say we have a chickenĀ problem.ā€

The real quote is "It's almost a false argument to say we have a spending problem"--is she freaking crazy. SMH

Ā 

CECB80D0-E514-45DE-BAA8-ABDA7348B60C.png