Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

KirtFalcon

31 minutes ago, JETT said:

Never thought this idiotic topic would reach the second page much less 3, the littlest things can entertain the smallest minds :rofl:

Hey, got to do something besides argue politics & talk about the Virus, lol.   😄😄😄

34 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It’s better than the lynch mob mentality goin on over at the Arbery shooting thread.

You mean the 2 punks who scared to get that azz whipped, so they enter the arena with weapons? 2v1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Arbery would still be Alive if he hadn’t tried to take the shotgun away from the guy. The End.

WRONG and BS... show me the crime committed to make these guys go after him and ill wait :munch:

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You are here all day... You workin’ Now?😂

yes sir the luxury of owning a business, i answer the phone, ride with one of my drivers or do whatever the hell i feel like doing that day

Hey, Yous guys need to take that killing stuff to another thread, this one here is for those of us with mental problems and chickens. 

Why did the chicken cross the road twice? Because he was a double crosser

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Hey, Yous guys need to take that killing stuff to another thread, this one here is for those of us with mental problems and chickens. 

Why did the chicken cross the road twice? Because he was a double crosser

🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

yes sir the luxury of owning a business, i answer the phone, ride with one of my drivers or do whatever the hell i feel like doing that day

So, you hired a chauffeur to haul you around while you play on your phone... Nice!👌😜

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

"Boys, I may not know much, but I know chicken poop from chicken salad.” - Lyndon B. Johnson--This is a real quote from the guy. LOL

He Should have said, “ Boys, I might not know much, but I know how to get rid of JFK...”