Gladewater

dillonpanthers

55 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Not at all. lol. I think we will be better than what most people expect. Our success will be determined by how good our offensive line is next year. That’s just my opinion though. Been wrong plenty of times. 

IMHO from what I am hearing, Sabine as a team will be the same if not a tad bit better than last years team. The problem for Sabine, is the new district alignment.

Guest Tiger03lb

GW will be fine. Imo, hiring within would be the best choice, that's if anyone gets to play this upcoming season. GW seems to have good coaches each year. Good luck to Coach Berry, that had to be a tough choice, he has left GW in great shape and I'm sure past and present players and the community are thankful for his time and what he has done there. 

2 hours ago, FootballETX95 said:

IMHO from what I am hearing, Sabine as a team will be the same if not a tad bit better than last years team. The problem for Sabine, is the new district alignment.

Some would say teams that left district are better than ones that replaced them. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Some would say teams that left district are better than ones that replaced them. 

I for one was glad to see Winny go 😂 Not only because they will be better but because we only got to play offense for about 5 mins a game 😂 

7 hours ago, FootballETX95 said:

Also, Tatum fans...it's a good possibility yall will be losing your biggest target to the BOS this spring/summer.

Boston? Sweet. Been a minute Boston got one of ours that wasn’t kicked out. 

As I have previously stated, I expect the interim tags to be removed but, things could change. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the school "have" to open the job to applicants? I'm pretty sure they do. With the pandemic we are currently in, do we even know if the Gladewater School Board is meeting weekly/monthly? I would assume they are not. This may not be decided for a few months. 

7 minutes ago, bearnation said:

As I have previously stated, I expect the interim tags to be removed but, things could change. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the school "have" to open the job to applicants? I'm pretty sure they do. With the pandemic we are currently in, do we even know if the Gladewater School Board is meeting weekly/monthly? I would assume they are not. This may not be decided for a few months. 

Most school boards are still meeting every month. 

58 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I'm pretty sure they have to post the job on the school website for a certain window of time, but they do not have to advertise the posting or put it other places like the THSCA job board.

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

I'm pretty sure they have to post the job on the school website for a certain window of time, but they do not have to advertise the posting or put it other places like the THSCA job board.

Didn’t see anything posted on school website. 

Lol Pretty sure most saw this coming. Losing best players to graduation and transfer portal plus other issues will make one leave quick if given the chance. Has it been the mandatory ten days yet?