Gladewater

dillonpanthers

22 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

got to feel for the interim that it seemed lots of Gladewater fans thought should get it. 

I don’t know if anyone thought anyone should get it. We just felt like we would be in good shape if they did.  If Johnny is coming back we all believe he will do a fine job as well. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol this soap opera. 

It’s really not. Just been speculation running around when no one truly knew what was going on. And honestly not many do still. Until I see who is taking over permanently it is just speculation. I will stand behind any of the candidates mentioned because believe they would all do a good job. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

It’s really not. Just been speculation running around when no one truly knew what was going on. And honestly not many do still. Until I see who is taking over permanently it is just speculation. I will stand behind any of the candidates mentioned because believe they would all do a good job. 

I understand that. But can't imagine Louvier leaving SH unless it was a done deal. But i guess nothing is ever done until everything is signed

I think there was just a lot of speculation.  Then Dave Cambells put it on their coaching changes page that the interim tags had been removed and were permanent. DC and Stepp are usually very careful about posting until things are final. So it sounds like they were getting conflicting information from someone 

4 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

I understand that. But can't imagine Louvier leaving SH unless it was a done deal. But i guess nothing is ever done until everything is signed

6th stint at GW since 2014. 

19 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Probably a little better than the over/under for previous interim AD and HC. 

You obviously don’t know Coach Clower. He will retire before he goes anywhere. In conversations I’ve had with him in the past I doubt he even wanted the AD job. He was happy where he was and he has a huge impact from that position. I don’t personally know Coach Lewis but I hope he stays. The kids love him and I know he’s a positive influence. 

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You obviously don’t know Coach Clower. He will retire before he goes anywhere. In conversations I’ve had with him in the past I doubt he even wanted the AD job. He was happy where he was and he has a huge impact from that position. I don’t personally know Coach Lewis but I hope he stays. The kids love him and I know he’s a positive influence. 

I don’t have to know him to know what’s going on and how this will play out. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

Johnny is a rambling man, what is the over under on how long he will stay at Gwater?

I’d imagine this is a dream job for him since it’s his hometown. Unless a really huge job opportunity rises I’d imagine he stays in GW for a while. 

5 minutes ago, 903sweetshot said:

I’d imagine this is a dream job for him since it’s his hometown. Unless a really huge job opportunity rises I’d imagine he stays in GW for a while. 

Or until he gets tired of the 30 fans that show up to games ragging him. 👀

• LOL! 2

Just now, realist said:

Or it could be worse and have the 20 that show up for Tatums Mighty Eagles!

Seems like you should worry about your issues before you try to handle/ advise others on theirs!

image.jpeg

Lol. Didn’t take just a minute to get one of you in your feelers. That was too easy. 🎣 

1 hour ago, dillonpanthers said:

I think there was just a lot of speculation.  Then Dave Cambells put it on their coaching changes page that the interim tags had been removed and were permanent. DC and Stepp are usually very careful about posting until things are final. So it sounds like they were getting conflicting information from someone 

Maybe they did get their interim tags removed and it was because the AD/HC was going to somebody else lol