The Official SDC 2020 NFL Draft Thread

42 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Anybody else drinking the Cowboys koolaid or is it just me? That pick was so good last night I had to go find a cigarette. It looks like things are gonna change under McCarthy.

I started drinking the koolaid when they hired McCarthy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Longhorns were young and raw.  Next year, we could see 1 or 2 ascend to the 1st round.

I would pump the brakes on that. 

Crazy that Texas has only had two first round picks the past decade. I’m sure some 4 and 5 star guys will keep buying the hope they sell though.

1 hour ago, 88YoePride said:

Still calling Tua a bust waiting to happen. At best, barring a lot of help, he has a mediocre career. And for a first-round QB, especially #5, that's a bust. 

Someone's going to get a steal in Hurts. One way or another. 

I predicted a short NFL career for injury prone RGIII and I was right .... I predict the same for Tua ....

I agree that Hurts is a real sleeper and could turn out to be a star in the right situation ....

20 hours ago, Stoney said:

Dallas picks Ceedee Lamb!!!

I don't like the pick.  We need secondary help bad.  I'm not saying Ceedee Lamb won't be a solid slot receiver.  I say that because of his size, but we have more urgent needs.  

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't like the pick.  We need secondary help bad.  I'm not saying Ceedee Lamb won't be a solid slot receiver.  I say that because of his size, but we have more urgent needs.  

Maybe you will like tonight better Dave. There’s some really talented secondary players out there. Also some intriguing edge guys.