The Official SDC 2020 NFL Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

@Stoney I say take the A&M punter.  Saw some stat saying Cowboys were basically last in some stat in regards to punting/field position/avg. start after punts, it was something.

Chris Jones was bad last year. He was the 30th ranked punter in the NFL. Give me Braden Mann, former Ray Guy award winner. Give me Joseph Charlton from South Carolina. Michael Turk from Arizona State. Upgrade your punter and hep put your defense in a better position on the field.

Braden Mann P Texas A&M 5th round grade

Bradlee Anae Edge Utah 3rd Round grade

Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn 3rd Round grade

KJ Hill WR Ohio State 3rd round grade

Just a couple of the highest graded players still available.

7 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Had someone ask me about 20 mins ago who was still left that I wanted. I said, DE Bradlee Anae, from Utah.

I am loving this draft!!

This might be my favorite Cowboys draft of all time. Good players falling right into our lap. 6 kids that could be playmakers, starters or contributors from day 1. And Dallas still has pick left unless we trade another future pick.

1 minute ago, Red90fly said:

@Stoney can we get the punter in the 7th round?  UDFA maybe??

If that happens I’ll get a Cowboys tattoo. That would be the cherry on top. Still a ton of picks between now and then but everything else has worked out so why in the heck not. Lol

6 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Cowboys are crushing it. I am shocked Anae was still there. We have filled many holes with this draft.

We drafted 5 of Brugler’s top 100 prospects, two  after pick 123.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Valhalla said:

You guys are way too high on Hurts.

He can be used like "Slash" was as a receiver.  He might surprise at QB too.  All he did was win at Alabama and Oklahoma.  He did go too high for me, but the Eagles have another former quarterback from Tyler that has done a fairly decent job at receiver too.