The Smoakhouse Forums

The Official SDC 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Just now, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

I take it you have a copy of the beast as well lol.

Oh heck yeah lol. That’s my go to. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jurruh going to regret not taking Hurts .... I predict he will be a thorn in Jerruh's side down the road ....

Justin Herbert may be the best QB in the draft ... I certainly would have taken him over injury prone Tua ....

Wentz Hurts.....there has never been a more accurate Philly QB depth chart.

Posted Images

Dallas shores up the o-line. Biadasz at Center. McGovern/Williams at LG. Williams becomes the swing tackle if McGovern wins job. Looney stays at backup.

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Wow, I can't believe Philadelphia traded with us. Tyler Biadasz had a 3rd round grade by some people.

I thought they were trading up for edge. A future 5th when Dallas is looking at 3 or 4 comp picks to replace it.

If 179 comes around and Dallas winds up with Anae or Weaver, this might become my favorite Dallas draft.

WR- fixed

CB- fixed 

OL- fixed

DT- fixed

LB-

S-

Edge- fixed

Only real needs Dallas has with 1pick left barring a trade.

@Stoney I say take the A&M punter.  Saw some stat saying Cowboys were basically last in some stat in regards to punting/field position/avg. start after punts, it was something.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

How much input do you think McCarthy had had?

Dallas HCs have more input than folks think. Look at picks under Garrett. Prototype players at needs versus best player available. Think Taco Charlton over TJ Watt. McCarthy took Lamb with Chaisson there. McCarthy has invested in the defensive tackle. Garrett didn’t. Also look at what McCarthy at GB versus Dallas. What was the big complaint about McCarthy and Rodgers? They didn’t give Rodgers weapons to work with. Dak Prescott got a pretty big weapon in CeeDee Lamb. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

@Stoney I say take the A&M punter.  Saw some stat saying Cowboys were basically last in some stat in regards to punting/field position/avg. start after punts, it was something.

Chris Jones was bad last year. He was the 30th ranked punter in the NFL. Give me Braden Mann, former Ray Guy award winner. Give me Joseph Charlton from South Carolina. Michael Turk from Arizona State. Upgrade your punter and hep put your defense in a better position on the field.

Braden Mann P Texas A&M 5th round grade

Bradlee Anae Edge Utah 3rd Round grade

Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn 3rd Round grade

KJ Hill WR Ohio State 3rd round grade

Just a couple of the highest graded players still available.

Kenny Willikes Edge Michigan State had a online visit with Dallas. More hustle and try than talent. Has some fun YouTube videos out there.

Could Dallas double dip at WR? James Proche and KJ Hill? Slot recievers who can handle returns?

6th best Edge on my board, 3rd round grade at pick 5.179. Home run pick. Grand slam draft.

Had someone ask me about 20 mins ago who was still left that I wanted. I said, DE Bradlee Anae, from Utah.

I am loving this draft!!

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Had someone ask me about 20 mins ago who was still left that I wanted. I said, DE Bradlee Anae, from Utah.

I am loving this draft!!

This might be my favorite Cowboys draft of all time. Good players falling right into our lap. 6 kids that could be playmakers, starters or contributors from day 1. And Dallas still has pick left unless we trade another future pick.