"MAGA"

BoyzNdaHood

When was America great as the president claim were trying to be?

Not bashing our great country but what are we accomplishing? Gump wants to make more jobs for Americans but unless we figure out how to drop our prices on products were always going to buy China made products.... we as Americans are way to proud over our products that we gouge our buyers over the same product other ppl sale for 1/2 price or less....

Just trying to grasp this analogy ppl have

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Not bashing our great country but what are we accomplishing? Gump wants to make more jobs for Americans but unless we figure out how to drop our prices on products were always going to buy China made products.... we as Americans are way to proud over our products that we gouge our buyers over the same product other ppl sale for 1/2 price or less....

The goal is not drop prices, but raise wages so that the prices are the same. Less immigration raises wages. Just saying

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The goal is not drop prices, but raise wages so that the prices are the same. Less immigration raises wages. Just saying

Raise wages? :rofl:.... 

I call hispanics to do everything for me, white man roof $8K, Hispanic man (illegals as yall call it) roof $4700 lol for the same job...

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I call hispanics to do everything for me, white man roof $8K, Hispanic man (illegals as yall call it) roof $4700 lol for the same job...

One comes with a guarantee, the other comes with 

"No hables ingles" when you call back. LOL 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

God I swear you are remedial. If there were no illegals yes, cost would be up. (Roof is a terrible analogy because insurance covers a roof no matter what cost you quote.) but if every American were making 4-5k more a year, nothing important on cost would matter. 

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

God I swear you are remedial. If there were no illegals yes, cost would be up. (Roof is a terrible analogy because insurance covers a roof no matter what cost you quote.) but if every American were making 4-5k more a year, nothing important on cost would matter. 

Back to the main question when were 

we ever great 

27 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Did you go to school & study History? WW2? The economies of other nations? There is NO country on the Planet as great as America.

OK so why does the president say make America great again? When were we great and when did we become not so great

Just now, JETT said:

he ran on Making us great again, when did we fall off..... I love America and believe no matter who president is we will always be great 

Then why would you ask when we were ever great? This country, for all it’s flaws is still great, just not as great as it once was, & not as great as it can be.

Started heading downhill when FDR became president and all those government programs were installed, some of which we are still paying for. (SS). Went up and down, and really down during the Carter administration, rose, stayed steady until this country elected a communist as president, 8 years of more lies than President Trump could ever tell. Thank goodness we didn't elect the queen of disasters, or we would really be down a hole right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Dubya and his trillion dollar wars over nothing didn’t help. 

While Dubya, gets blamed for the "Great Recession", any intelligent person knows he was the only one a fault. Intelligent people know that Congress makes the laws, the President only enforces those laws. It's 2020, and I am still waiting to see those shovel ready projects that great obama talked about. LOL. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Played dumb. Him and his departed poppy were globalist pos. Hell H Dubya prolly helped whack Kennedy. 

I feel quite sure he did; there is a photo of GHWB on the sidewalk at the precise spot adjacent to where Kennedy’s head exploded. No coincidence.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

President Trump didn't create the mess we are in that you described. Congress and bad presidents did.  He IS trying to fix it and has done more positive things in that direction than any President in my lifetime ... all while being obstructed by dims and RINOS that want to keep the status quo and are being helped along by the fake news media .... this virus stuff has stalled his efforts but he will get it back on track .... without the help of Upchuck, Pelosi and the RINOs .... MAGA BABY!!! .....

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Then why would you ask when we were ever great? This country, for all it’s flaws is still great, just not as great as it once was, & not as great as it can be.

I guess the question flies past ears, I'm asking for yalls view when we ever great... if you ask me we were always great but trump says make America great again 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I guess the question flies past ears, I'm asking for yalls view when we ever great... if you ask me we were always great but trump says make America great again 

So you feel America is still as great as ever with Trump in the White House... Got it!👌😜

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So you feel America is still as great as ever with Trump in the White House... Got it!👌😜

no matter any of our views we've been great and always will be no matters who in office... i don't care for trump and he hasn't done anything for me

I think that MAGA is code from Trump to people wanting a return to a time when women and minorities and homosexuals knew their place, economic inequality wasn't important, and all those 'furriners' knew their place was waiting on Americans when we went on vacation in their countries. 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 2