"MAGA"

BoyzNdaHood

53 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think that MAGA is code from Trump to people wanting a return to a time when women and minorities and homosexuals knew their place, economic inequality wasn't important, and all those 'furriners' knew their place was waiting on Americans when we went on vacation in their countries. 

Good grief 

13 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think that MAGA is code from Trump to people wanting a return to a time when women and minorities and homosexuals knew their place, economic inequality wasn't important, and all those 'furriners' knew their place was waiting on Americans when we went on vacation in their countries. 

Awe, the Parrot has spoken again, attacking the President, trying to spin the racist, anti-woman, anti-anybody card again. Just like CNN tells him, Barry the Parrot says it. SSDD!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Did you go to school & study History? WW2? The economies of other nations? There is NO country on the Planet as great as America.

Exactly we paid to rebuild Europe, but yeah we are such a third world country.  Many of the laws in regards to other races were a blight, but that's Democrats for you.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JETT said:

OK so why does the president say make America great again? When were we great and when did we become not so great

The principles that we had before  were what made America great. We are so far from what made America great compared to all other Nations.  Yes, we had flaws that should have never been around, but we inherited those flaws from Britain.  All other nations had those flaws as well.  We can't change the past nor can it ever be corrected.  The economy will always have ups and downs.  That's just the nature of it.  America became the World Economic leader beginning in 1916 because of WW I.  Americans were investing in bonds that France and England were selling in hopes that they would defeat Germany, and eventually be repaid.  Our industries also began in war production not only of weapons of war, but food and clothing as well to help the Triple Entente of France, England, and Russia against the Triple Alliance of Germany, Italy, and Austria Hungary.  We were neutral in our initial response, and didn't enter WW I in what became the Allied Powers on April 6, 1917 against what became the Central Powers.  America then tried to stay isolated, but we finally did enter.  Even during the Spanish Influenza of 1918 - 1919 we did not fall into a major depression as we have with the lengths that are taking place now, because we continued to work and fight in the war.  What's amazing is we only lost 116,708 soldiers in WW I with 4,743,826 soldiers involved.  Back at home 675,000 Americans died from the Spanish Influenza.

Now, we have no major battles and from October 7, 2001 to April 20, 2020 only 7025 soldiers have died in combat.  Just to show I'm not making that number up :  https://www.defense.gov/casualty.pdf  .  China surpassed us in 2014, but it was hindered by the Obama years, and why China was able to surpass U.S..  Here comes President Trump, and upsets their apple cart, and how do they respond ?  A biological warfare with a virus.  So now we are raging a battle against a virus of all things, and people are going back to poverty levels.  The problem is we have people like you and others that demand that the economy be shut down to save lives will killing others.  The deaths are going to be far greater if we continue to keep the economy shut down.  That's something you and the others fail to understand.  Your family maybe bringing in income, but others are not.  Many are trying to survive with half pay from unemployment or not making any money at all.  How are they going to pay their bills when they are trying to survive by buying food ?  I go to the grocery store for minimal purchases 1 to 2 times a week.  I have never spent more than $20 on food and drinks at a time.  I see peoples grocery carts filled to the rim and some overflowing with food.  It's going to get worse when unemployment runs out, and the economy is going.  Then who is going to have money to spend on anything ?  While we have plenty of oil, the well is going to run dry on money.  Your business will be effected, your wife may have a job, but the money will be worthless because inflation is going to skyrocket.  Who is winning, because of low oil prices ?  China, who imports most of their oil.  https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/business/oil-prices-china-imports/index.html .  Then we see AOC so happy that she's  so blind by her green deal policies that she doesn't realize that it's bringing America to it's knees.  

15 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

While Dubya, gets blamed for the "Great Recession", any intelligent person knows he was the only one a fault. Intelligent people know that Congress makes the laws, the President only enforces those laws. It's 2020, and I am still waiting to see those shovel ready projects that great obama talked about. LOL. 

No he wasn't.  That was Bill Clinton and the housing fiasco.  While we should have never went to war, we should have curbed back the mistakes made with the housing industry.  People couldn't make their house payments and then they couldn't pay for all the money that had been borrowing to make the payments.  They couldn't buy cars, and why the auto industry collapsed.  Then again people where buying a car using it for two/three years then had to have the next best thing.  One thing they won't give up is their cell phones the next newest and brightest cell phone they have to have a $800+  phone.  They're not going to be able to buy the new phone when the next one rolls out if the economy isn't re-opened fast, and next month will be too late.  

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Awe, the Parrot has spoken again, attacking the President, trying to spin the racist, anti-woman, anti-anybody card again. Just like CNN tells him, Barry the Parrot says it. SSDD!!!!!

It always makes me so sad for you when you just resort to tossing out your cliched remarks, rather than a careful, well seasoned set of facts or even opinions regarding what I have said. Do you have an opinion for what MAGA is supposed to mean? What is Trump referencing, if not what I said, which is to respond to triggers about fear and insecurity and frustration with the seeming shrinking of their role in the world, as people are now having to deal with those not like them? Please take a moment from your ZOOM meeting, when you have a chance or just SSDD will be your tired, morose response. As usual...

36 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

My opinion is this. It represents a time when you didn’t have to go on a treasure hunt to find something made in the USA. A time when a dollar was worth something. A time when there was a strong family unit. Etc etc.  That’s my opinion. Like I said, it’s pretty much gone to 💩 the day they killed Kennedy. 

I respect your desire for a time when manufacturing was largely done in America and when our economy was roaring like no other. But within your time frame, civil rights were enacted, women's rights became something that was seen as vital, including abortion rights, and protections in the workplace and in housing became an actual thing, for all, including minorities, gays, and women. 

I don't think the 'strong family unit' has suffered, but has become something different by evolution of the times. I have a traditional household, absolutely, and that is my preference for my own children when they have kids, but I have great respect for the single parents, the grandparents, the 'aunties' and uncles who take care of kids and work hard to raise their right. 

And, for better or for worse, the American consumer wanted cheaper goods, and the world economy allows for that. 

So....which of that is Trump referencing? Just the economy? I don't think he is. 

• Stinks 1

29 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

LBJ was a blatant racist. He instituted a system that has all but destroyed the black family. All races to a degree, but the black community has suffered the most. Stats don’t lie. Children born out of wedlock before and after the so called civil rights act is staggering. People are awarded to have children out of wedlock. They are punished with benefits being cut if married. Welfare is set up where you receive just enough to get by barely and not enough to get ahead. Someone gets a job they have their benefits cut right away without that person having time to get on their feet. So they have no incentive. It isn’t a people problem, it’s a government problem. They want them dependent on them. I’m the father of 4 daughters. Women’s rights are important to me to say the least. Abortion isn’t a right in my mind. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me when that child has rights. I’m not a homophobe but I believe marriage is between a man and woman. But if that is the law of the land, then polygamy should be deemed legal as well. Yes I admire those grandparents and other family members that raise their kin. Point is that at one time that was rare, not the norm. We all want to come out of the store with the best deals possible. Deregulate some of the regulations to get those companies back. Incentivize those that do things a more environmentally friendly way. As for as Trump goes, I’m not a mind reader. I don’t believe he means it as in going backwards 100 years. For me MAGA means what I stated. Race, sex, or subjugation of minorities do not even enter my mind. 

Great post! 🙏

7 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Such utter bulldung...once upon a time with Obama in the house, Cheeto condemned the idea of military action against Iran as foolish electioneering. Forked tongue much😂😂😂

You prevent war by showing force. He publicly announced it as to show strength. If Iran keeps up then they are the ones causing the conflict. Hopefully they back down. He doesn’t want war still so no fork tongue that you speak of. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

LBJ was a blatant racist. He instituted a system that has all but destroyed the black family. All races to a degree, but the black community has suffered the most. Stats don’t lie. Children born out of wedlock before and after the so called civil rights act is staggering. People are awarded to have children out of wedlock. They are punished with benefits being cut if married. Welfare is set up where you receive just enough to get by barely and not enough to get ahead. Someone gets a job they have their benefits cut right away without that person having time to get on their feet. So they have no incentive. It isn’t a people problem, it’s a government problem. They want them dependent on them. I’m the father of 4 daughters. Women’s rights are important to me to say the least. Abortion isn’t a right in my mind. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me when that child has rights. I’m not a homophobe but I believe marriage is between a man and woman. But if that is the law of the land, then polygamy should be deemed legal as well. Yes I admire those grandparents and other family members that raise their kin. Point is that at one time that was rare, not the norm. We all want to come out of the store with the best deals possible. Deregulate some of the regulations to get those companies back. Incentivize those that do things a more environmentally friendly way. As for as Trump goes, I’m not a mind reader. I don’t believe he means it as in going backwards 100 years. For me MAGA means what I stated. Race, sex, or subjugation of minorities do not even enter my mind. 

Exactly, people have a better chance for Government aid if they aren't married.  It does promote single mothers, and why many don't marry.  You are correct about MAGA, it's not about returning to the past, but returning U.S. to our prominence as a world superpower both militarily and economically.  We were headed in that direction, until people became scared of this virus.  We're all going to die from something.  President Trump has inadvertently done more for the environment than any other President in the History of the United States of America.  Yet people won't acknowledge that fact, because it happened because he shut down the economy.  I'll say this if the economy isn't up and rebounded by November he will lose the election.  I don't think he can do anymore for the people of the U.S. than what he has, but that was just a spit in the bucket compared  to many of their bills.  

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Such utter bulldung...once upon a time with Obama in the house, Cheeto condemned the idea of military action against Iran as foolish electioneering. Forked tongue much😂😂😂

He only did it for the masses.  There has been no order commanded.  I do think they should take out those little piss ant boats if they are harassing our Navy.  They're not like the USSR was in Top Gun where Maverick stood down, but showed off.  I doubt that movie will be in theaters this summer.  

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't think the 'strong family unit' has suffered, but has become something different by evolution of the times. 

You are one mentally sick individual Larry.  The breakdown of the traditional core family unit in America starting with the marriage of a man and a woman, besides abortion on demand, is the greatest travesty our nation has suffered in the last 200+ years ...  God didn't create the core family unit to evolve from his creation ... sick and sinful mankind did that ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

You are one mentally sick individual Larry.  The breakdown of the traditional core family unit in America starting with the marriage of a man and a woman, besides abortion on demand, is the greatest travesty our nation has suffered in the last 200+ years ...  God didn't create the core family unit to evolve from his creation ... sick and sinful mankind did that ....

Exactly...🤨

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

It always makes me so sad for you when you just resort to tossing out your cliched remarks, rather than a careful, well seasoned set of facts or even opinions regarding what I have said. Do you have an opinion for what MAGA is supposed to mean? What is Trump referencing, if not what I said, which is to respond to triggers about fear and insecurity and frustration with the seeming shrinking of their role in the world, as people are now having to deal with those not like them? Please take a moment from your ZOOM meeting, when you have a chance or just SSDD will be your tired, morose response. As usual...

You can be tired of my SSDD response, but that is what you deserve, you are nothing more than an attack machine against the President of the United States. Every remark you make, I hear on CNN 15 minutes prior to your speech. When you start thinking for yourself when it comes to the President, then maybe you will get more rewarding remarks, otherwise, you are just trying to look down your honker at others, trying to impress people with media words, when we all watch the news also, so we know where you are coming from. While we will band together when it comes to some things, your hatred of the President only leaves this for you. SSDD!!!!!

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

There’s no adjective to describe someone easily fooled by this...                                     #TidePodPresident

“Trump chose his words poorly, with a layman's enthusiasm for complex medical treatments. He did not come anywhere near telling anyone to shoot up with Lysol. Absolutely no one would think he had, if DNC Media was not aggressively manufacturing this narrative. This entire cooked-up media storyline is equivalent to saying Barack Obama advocated invading and annexing Canada when he said there were 57 states. You can ding politicians for clumsy phrasing, slips of the tongue, or talking too much without putting words in their mouths.  Amazing how quickly DNC Media outlets stopped even trying to quote Trump verbatim and began swapping in more outrageous words instead of "disinfectant." They clearly knew they had to do some surgery on the quote to get the narrative they wanted. You only have to go through another page or two of the transcript to see what Trump was talking about, but suddenly our Guardians of Truth, the gatekeepers of context, the only people qualified to tell the Whole Story, decided that was too much trouble.  They could have gotten a fair hit on Trump for riffing on complicated medical techniques, but that wouldn't be much of a story, would it? That would have just sounded like churlish nitpicking. Trump wasn't even entirely wrong to call the treatment in question "disinfectant."  So instead we got a manufactured media APB, blast headline news coverage of something TRUMP DID NOT SAY, based on taking a few seconds of his remarks completely and maliciously out of context - based on a phantom fear that some idiots will grab syringes and shoot up with Lysol.  And to date, the only people known to have acted so stupidly based on outrageous misinterpretation of something Trump said were a couple of rabid Trump-haters, one of whom *might* actually have murdered the other. Funny how we never hear about them any more.    This whole garbage story is the worst kind of Fake News: a false narrative blasted loudly enough to drown out truth. The goal is to make it "common knowledge" within 24 hours that Trump told people to inject themselves with Lysol. If everyone's talking about it, it MUST be true! “

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

“Trump chose his words poorly, with a layman's enthusiasm for complex medical treatments. He did not come anywhere near telling anyone to shoot up with Lysol. Absolutely no one would think he had, if DNC Media was not aggressively manufacturing this narrative. This entire cooked-up media storyline is equivalent to saying Barack Obama advocated invading and annexing Canada when he said there were 57 states. You can ding politicians for clumsy phrasing, slips of the tongue, or talking too much without putting words in their mouths.  Amazing how quickly DNC Media outlets stopped even trying to quote Trump verbatim and began swapping in more outrageous words instead of "disinfectant." They clearly knew they had to do some surgery on the quote to get the narrative they wanted. You only have to go through another page or two of the transcript to see what Trump was talking about, but suddenly our Guardians of Truth, the gatekeepers of context, the only people qualified to tell the Whole Story, decided that was too much trouble.  They could have gotten a fair hit on Trump for riffing on complicated medical techniques, but that wouldn't be much of a story, would it? That would have just sounded like churlish nitpicking. Trump wasn't even entirely wrong to call the treatment in question "disinfectant."  So instead we got a manufactured media APB, blast headline news coverage of something TRUMP DID NOT SAY, based on taking a few seconds of his remarks completely and maliciously out of context - based on a phantom fear that some idiots will grab syringes and shoot up with Lysol.  And to date, the only people known to have acted so stupidly based on outrageous misinterpretation of something Trump said were a couple of rabid Trump-haters, one of whom *might* actually have murdered the other. Funny how we never hear about them any more.    This whole garbage story is the worst kind of Fake News: a false narrative blasted loudly enough to drown out truth. The goal is to make it "common knowledge" within 24 hours that Trump told people to inject themselves with Lysol. If everyone's talking about it, it MUST be true! “

Great post! 👌😋