"MAGA"

BoyzNdaHood

22 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Every couple days bohogg post some ridiculous BS about trump like it’s right. Gets old that some people just hook, line and sinker the media’s lies. 

Just another Barry Parrot, Bohogg is. SSDD!!!!!LOL

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Pretty sure you’re in the minority on that assessment. He owns the media and tells them like it is. You just don’t like the answer so you can’t see the difference.

I am most definitely not in the minority on how I believe regarding Trump's mental prowess and stability and  overall sanity. Keep telling yourself East Texas speaks for the world, Sparky. 

• Stinks 2

8 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I could be wrong but wasn’t most liberals the ones who ate tied pods? I wouldn’t wanna take that valuable description of your respected party away from you.

I would have to laugh if Tide Pods turned out to be the cure for the Wuhan Virus.  

50 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am most definitely not in the minority on how I believe regarding Trump's mental prowess and stability and  overall sanity. Keep telling yourself East Texas speaks for the world, Sparky. 

Just more media hatred from the Parrot. SSDD!!!!!

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well the world don’t matter, United States citizens matter. And they are still behind him in large numbers.

• Thanks 1

American, on a world stage, has been an economic and military powerhouse for almost 2 centuries. Still is. Global leader in education, wealth, manufacturing, etc. Lately, I think the "MAGA" slogan is a reaction to the growing sentiment that the US isn't the greatest country to live in anymore....we are still a rich country with the world's best military, but education, healthcare, and overall quality of life doesn't even come close to the top nations in those categories. When did that happen? Over the last 20-30 years. 

I feel a lot of the support of Trump on here is based on vague cliches like "he tells it like it is" or "he's America first" which sound nice but really doesn't mean anything without evidence to support it. He takes a ton of unfair criticism from people who just want him to fail --but you're lying to yourself if you honestly think his presidency doesn't carry a number of problems with it.

9 minutes ago, texan1010 said:

American, on a world stage, has been an economic and military powerhouse for almost 2 centuries. Still is. Global leader in education, wealth, manufacturing, etc. Lately, I think the "MAGA" slogan is a reaction to the growing sentiment that the US isn't the greatest country to live in anymore....we are still a rich country with the world's best military, but education, healthcare, and overall quality of life doesn't even come close to the top nations in those categories. When did that happen? Over the last 20-30 years. 

I feel a lot of the support of Trump on here is based on vague cliches like "he tells it like it is" or "he's America first" which sound nice but really doesn't mean anything without evidence to support it. He takes a ton of unfair criticism from people who just want him to fail --but you're lying to yourself if you honestly think his presidency doesn't carry a number of problems with it.

Well said....... i agree 100%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texan1010 said:

Well said, and I think that while he has tried to tap into those feelings, he has chosen his base to cater to and play on fears and emotions, while having us step back from a leadership role on the world stage, being disdainful to our allies and being placating and serving as even a role model to dictators and right wing nuts worldwide. His trade war with China has not been successful nor has he done anything to restore economic growth, even before this pandemic, but work very hard at destroying environmental law and regulation. Compare his first three years with President Obama's last three and see the truth of that. 

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

On 4/26/2020 at 5:03 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

There's no doubt there's some reporters at Fox that Trump respects but Chris Wallace is not one of them. He's almost as liberal as @BoHogg

I can't even watch anything with Chris Wallace  ... complete libtard loser ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Yes he will . The fact the left completely ignore hypocrisy is ridiculous and very sad. The fact the left turns a blind eye when Biden speaks is mind boggling. 

“The Left” would vote for Charles Manson over Donald Trump. Tru storie.

• Like 1