Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that MAGA is code from Trump to people wanting a return to a time when women and minorities and homosexuals knew their place, economic inequality wasn't important, and all those 'furriners' kn

Such utter bulldung...once upon a time with Obama in the house, Cheeto condemned the idea of military action against Iran as foolish electioneering. Forked tongue much😂😂😂    

Posted Images

22 hours ago, BoHogg said:

C0B5C665-1142-411A-A256-D58C0687658C.jpeg

That’s funny but sooner or latter Biden will have to make a public appearance 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, osup116 said:

That’s funny but sooner or latter Biden will have to make a public appearance 

And when he does, it’ll be “Game On!”😜 They should have about 20 swimsuit models at the debates....😜😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

And when he does, it’ll be “Game On!”😜 They should have about 20 swimsuit models at the debates....😜😂

 

106F112B-9B5A-4420-80ED-F2C0D110B082.jpeg

  • Haha 3
  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2020 at 5:03 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

There's no doubt there's some reporters at Fox that Trump respects but Chris Wallace is not one of them. He's almost as liberal as @BoHogg

I can't even watch anything with Chris Wallace  ... complete libtard loser ...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I can't even watch anything with Chris Wallace  ... complete libtard loser ...

 

Like father like son... 🤨

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, osup116 said:

That’s funny but sooner or latter Biden will have to make a public appearance 

Yes he will . The fact the left completely ignore hypocrisy is ridiculous and very sad. The fact the left turns a blind eye when Biden speaks is mind boggling. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Yes he will . The fact the left completely ignore hypocrisy is ridiculous and very sad. The fact the left turns a blind eye when Biden speaks is mind boggling. 

“The Left” would vote for Charles Manson over Donald Trump. Tru storie.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“The Left” would vote for Charles Manson over Donald Trump. Tru storie.

Probably call him  an inspirational leader who has radical changes of what America has become . Works well with others .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...