As Expected....MLB Cash Cow Boston Gets a Pass

THSfanatic

So.......... the Boston Red Sox lose a 2nd round pick in 1 year doing approximately the same thing the Astros did.   Yeah the Astros probably deserved the harsher punishment. But the report basically says that the Red Sox manager (Cora----the ring leader at Houston) had no knowledge.   

Just as we predicted, there is absolutely NO way MLB is gonna mess with their money.  I'm sure a lot of people are gonna say they couldn't prove anything.  I just wanna hear how many are gonna agree with the report and agree that Cora & the bench knew NOTHING about what was going on.   Predictable........but unbelievable

https://climbingtalshill.com/2020/04/22/houston-astros-no-surprise-mlb-botches-red-sox-investigation/

15 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

So.......... the Boston Red Sox lose a 2nd round pick in 1 year doing approximately the same thing the Astros did.   Yeah the Astros probably deserved the harsher punishment. But the report basically says that the Red Sox manager (Cora----the ring leader at Houston) had no knowledge.   

Just as we predicted, there is absolutely NO way MLB is gonna mess with their money.  I'm sure a lot of people are gonna say they couldn't prove anything.  I just wanna hear how many are gonna agree with the report and agree that Cora & the bench knew NOTHING about what was going on.   Predictable........but unbelievable

https://climbingtalshill.com/2020/04/22/houston-astros-no-surprise-mlb-botches-red-sox-investigation/

Crane let them throw the Astros under the bus I wouldn't be surprised if Crane made a deal to get his 5 million back in a roundabout way. I think now that the Astros will be in the rebuilding mode in about 3 to 5 years. Lose Springer and Correa and we join the middle of the pack for years. 

Further, in justifying Luhnow’s suspension, Manfred noted that the GM’s job is “to be aware of the activities of his staff and players.” Yet no one in the Red Sox front office was disciplined despite their failure to monitor Watkins, who had already been responsible for a violation of this same rule. Try and justify that.

• 3 weeks later...