Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Mavchamp

2020-21 East Texas 5A Sports Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, VonG said:

8 years ago. 

So what is this one going to look like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

With Ford JT would’ve been a district title contender now we lucky enough to be 4th

no doubt they will miss Ford. I thought he would have a good season this yr. 

Now its an opportunity to see who will step up.  Sanchez, Lacy or Pinkard. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, VonG said:

20200611_125459.jpg

with the remodel and new pressbox, the Rose has become a very nice place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

with the remodel and new pressbox, the Rose has become a very nice place. 

I was thinking about that when I took the picture. Especially with the stadium being nearly 80 years old. I think when Allen comes here next year to play Lee,  they will actually like the stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, VonG said:

I was thinking about that when I took the picture. Especially with the stadium being nearly 80 years old. I think when Allen comes here next year to play Lee,  they will actually like the stadium.

I forgot that Lee is playing Allen. The stadium will be packed for that game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

no doubt they will miss Ford. I thought he would have a good season this yr. 

Now its an opportunity to see who will step up.  Sanchez, Lacy or Pinkard. 

FACTS AND TRUTH 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VonG said:

I was thinking about that when I took the picture. Especially with the stadium being nearly 80 years old. I think when Allen comes here next year to play Lee,  they will actually like the stadium.

The game is in Allen. It's their homecoming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 2:00 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

With Ford JT would’ve been a district title contender now we lucky enough to be 4th

lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

The game is in Allen. It's their homecoming 

I said next year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the new white helmet.   Can’t wait to see the black helmet. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The newspaper article from yesterday reported an average attendance of 234 at workouts this week.  

Not a bad start.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

lol.

You’re a hater let us dream lol 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JT had a long run of very good QBs from Toke to Bush to Ward to Geo to Smith and you could through Woods in there too, but now the position seems shaky with Ford leaving and the kid going to Whitehouse.   The fresh qb last yr was pretty good , so maybe he is the future. I know Cujo83 like the kid from Boulter too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woooow.  
wasn’t crazy about some of the black helmets from the past.  But these are sharp! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marshall will scrimmage Frisco Wakeland in Athens 

They will scrimmage JT in Marshall. 

Not sure of the order, dates, or times.  

TBD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

The newspaper article from yesterday reported an average attendance of 234 at workouts this week.  

Not a bad start.  

wow.   JT has been around 130-140 range.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Marshall will scrimmage Frisco Wakeland in Athens 

They will scrimmage JT in Marshall. 

Not sure of the order, dates, or times.  

TBD 

so with no sping ball this yr, will everyone have 2 scrimmage games this yr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

so with no sping ball this yr, will everyone have 2 scrimmage games this yr?

Yes. Everyone will have 2 scrimmages 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Woooow.  
wasn’t crazy about some of the black helmets from the past.  But these are sharp! 

i usually like the all black look but i like the white helmets better for some reason. yall always have some good looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

so with no sping ball this yr, will everyone have 2 scrimmage games this yr?

Yep.

Longview scrimmages Lufkin and Texas High.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...