Trump, Disinfectants, and the Media Spin - Viva Frei Vlawg

Monte1076

10 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Ummm, where exactly did she defend him?  She just said that the media should focus on other things but never really defended his statements. 

You asked and you shall receive. READ!

BIRX: Well, first, that was a dialogue he was having between the DHS scientist and himself for information that he had received and he was discussing. We have made it clear, and he — when he turned to me, I made it clear, and he understood, that it was not as a treatment. 

5 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

You asked and you shall receive. READ!

BIRX: Well, first, that was a dialogue he was having between the DHS scientist and himself for information that he had received and he was discussing. We have made it clear, and he — when he turned to me, I made it clear, and he understood, that it was not as a treatment. 

That still doesn’t defend him. She just said he understood after she made it clear. Doesn’t defend the pure ignorance he spouted before hand. 

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

It’s really kind of sad that Dems, having so little positive to say, have to take something out of context to try and discredit Trump (or could they really be that stupid?   Naw, surely not).  Even that is preferable to being happy about the number of deaths because “it hurts Trump Politically”.   Can’t believe Nicolle Wallace said what so many Left Wing Loons are thinking.   But let’s deflect the fact she’s told the truth by misrepresenting what Trump said.   You liberals are a piece of work..  😢😢😢

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/04/24/nicolle-wallace-sees-silver-lining-in-wuhan-coronavirus-pandemic-it-hurts-trump-politically-n2567578

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2020 at 1:41 PM, JETT said:

Maybe so, 3,000,000 + voted for Hillary over trump and a ton of folks didn't even like her..  whats the possibility of more ppl voting biden than they did Hillary in 2016.... after looking at the super Tuesday delegates, looks like biden is doing better in some areas than Hillary did

What if a bunch of those were feminists who don’t like gropers that just decide to stay home and not vote?

22 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

You and I both know democrats would vote for Jeffrey Epstein if he were alive and were to get the dem nomination

To be fair, there are a lot of uneducated Republicans that would vote for him too if he won the Republican nomination as well.

6 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I guess if you are going to be absolutely crazy, you should be like this excerpt from the article:

The director said another man had also been hospitalized after drinking Pine-sol mixed with mouthwash, beer and pain medication.

• Thanks 1