2020 NCAA Football

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I had read they may not.  I was also told that Bama cancelled a game in Dallas.  Any truth to that?

They were supposed to play usc in Arlington weren't they?

As far as the schedule im not really sure they know yet. Depending on what the acc and big 12 does it may force their hand. Right now the talk is to go forward with OOC games but thats subject to change. 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

They were supposed to play usc in Arlington weren't they?

As far as the schedule im not really sure they know yet. Depending on what the acc and big 12 does it may force their hand. Right now the talk is to go forward with OOC games but thats subject to change. 

Didn’t Bama pick up BYU to play instead? @trueblue82

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Rumor is Georgia or Florida could be added to A&M’s schedule if they go to a conference only season.

So it is being discussed?  Big12 is playing oOC games.  I thorough the big 10 had already announced they weren’t playing oOC.  I could be wrong

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Rumor is Georgia or Florida could be added to A&M’s schedule if they go to a conference only season.

I want a live feed of Jimbo reacting to that announcement. 

The audacity of having to play more teams from your own conference lol.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Wait...  I thought that was a given?

I mean, why go to a conference-only schedule if you're not gonna replace those non-conference games with conference games? 

35 minutes ago, LOL said:

Wait...  I thought that was a given?

I mean, why go to a conference-only schedule if you're not gonna replace those non-conference games with conference games? 

I think the SEC is talking like they are still playing OOC games? The Florida/Georgia is the rumored plan b option if they don’t. Those two schools just happen to be the ones who’s open schedule would happen to work with A&Ms. Lucky us. Lol 40 days out from the season opener? Who knows.🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Red90fly said:

The situation in MLB involving the Marlins doesn't give me much hope for college football.  It may end up being a mess if they try to play.  Hope that's not the case.

1. No season at all

2. Season starts but doesn’t finish

3. season gets pushed to spring

I could see these happening. I have a bad feeling there won’t be a season. I’ve already seen concerts for January being cancelled until 2022. 

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

I think the SEC is talking like they are still playing OOC games? The Florida/Georgia is the rumored plan b option if they don’t. Those two schools just happen to be the ones who’s open schedule would happen to work with A&Ms. Lucky us. Lol 40 days out from the season opener? Who knows.🤷🏻‍♂️

Ah, I must be mixing up announcements then... 

So, just to clarify, it's only the Big Ten and Pac 12 who are playing in-conference games this season? 

43 minutes ago, LOL said:

Ah, I must be mixing up announcements then... 

So, just to clarify, it's only the Big Ten and Pac 12 who are playing in-conference games this season? 

yes, so far...  Also saw that the NCAA is allowing schools to move their schedules up to Aug 29th?

• Like 1