2020 NCAA Football

Absolutely love this!!! I hope every player that involved in this on every other team is asked to do the same. You are D1 football player you spoiled, selfish, disrespectful little brats. Its time you learned that you are among the most privileged citizens in America. Time to live like the rest of the 18-22 year old Americans live and see how good you had it. Too bad they aren't yanking their scholarships all together. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Looks like Gary Patterson has found himself in some deep heat today in Fort Worth. 👀🤦🏾‍♂️ 

Apparently he blew his lid finally at some players that were using some not so nice verbage.  

Seen some of that. Patterson’s old school approach might be coming to an end.

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Seen some of that. Patterson’s old school approach might be coming to an end.

Nothing major will happen to Patterson, at least after what I just gathered nothing major should happen. Probably just a meeting with the AD or higher. But the player himself, yeah he's probably gone. It was a LB, I thought it was multiple players. 

51 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Nothing major will happen to Patterson, at least after what I just gathered nothing major should happen. Probably just a meeting with the AD or higher. But the player himself, yeah he's probably gone. It was a LB, I thought it was multiple players. 

Been a lot of stuff happen at TCU and Patterson has stayed. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I've been watching Last Chance U... Can't tell you how many times I have heard the N word.  Just because you put an A at the end of it instead of an R doesn't change the meaning.  Just because you are black saying it, instead of white, doesn't change the meaning of it.  

People need to chill out with the word... It's like the B word.  It is more hurtful to a woman than a man... the use of it is the same and the meaning never changes.  Sure, you are saying it in fun most of the time, but people get offended by it pretty easily based on the history of its use...  People need to learn some respect.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LOL said:

Nothing good can happen from white people using the N-word. Doesn't matter if you're quoting or using it as an "example."  

It was taboo a few years ago, but in these days of hyper-outrage it is absolutely verboten. 

Black people should learn their history and not use it either.  It’s inexcusable to call me a white privileged racist then go call your brother or cousin the N word like it’s normal.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Because Thursday night blows for TV, I watched the tail end of Florida State’s OT win over ULM. I don’t know when I’ve seen a less enthusiastic crowd. 

Sry you watched that mess, it was bad the first time I saw it. NBA better. 

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Do you think this is possible ? I assume Ohio st would be cream of the crop. I could see Nebraska saving face and saying yeah we will try it out . 

I would think that the two that voted to play football (Nebraska and Iowa) would be ripe for picking.