2020 NCAA Football

18 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Arkansas got HOSED!

Just watched the highlights (so I'm probably missing some context), but it sure seems like a ripoff to me. No dog in the hunt, but I think Arkie's the better team. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I watched that game and I don't think it's even possible. Ole Miss was snapping the ball before Bama could even get the signals from the sideline. 

Saban just has to face the reality that Ole Miss was running circles around their defense for much of the game.

• Like 3

On 10/12/2020 at 9:29 AM, Stoney said:

Boat raced by the “Lane Train.” 😂😂😂

We have the defending National Champion in this room.  We have a team that has made the playoffs 5 out of the last 6 years, and we have.... Florida...

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Coach Saban tested negative Thursday. Negative tests on Friday and Saturday will clear him to be on the sidelines Saturday night. 

SEC! SEC! SEC! 

I don’t understand how that’s possible but then again I don’t really understand anything COVID related so I’m okay with it 

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

I don’t understand how that’s possible but then again I don’t really understand anything COVID related so I’m okay with it 

Probably a false positive initially. 

Now the truth.... The sec doesnt give a damn about this childish overreaction to the virus the world is having and was not about to let the biggest game of the year be played without Saban. Lol 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Valhalla said:

If Nick Saban is on the sideline coaching 3 days after having a positive test then let’s just call the whole thing a farce and move on with our lives. 

You need me to see about setting you up some time with a counselor? 

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/Nick-Saban-second-COVID-test-negative-Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Georgia-Bulldogs-availability-153095372/?fbclid=IwAR205OmOJlW5vYZL5G9bwwtBsNkyRvyYYJCn5EwyO4KmwITAyI_xradKQc4

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, WETSU said:

Probably a false positive initially. 

Now the truth.... The sec doesnt give a damn about this childish overreaction to the virus the world is having and was not about to let the biggest game of the year be played without Saban. Lol 

They always take care of the golden goose. The Big 12 should take notes.