2020 NCAA Football

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Lol. 

Yea I think it was just a false positive the first go round, but you already know this is going to be a conspiracy theory junkies birthday lol. I mean its just too coincidental that this happens the week of the biggest game of the year. If this happens against arkansas nobody cares. But this week? Yea it just looks fishy lol 

9 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Lol. 

Yea I think it was just a false positive the first go round, but you already know this is going to be a conspiracy theory junkies birthday lol. I mean its just too coincidental that this happens the week of the biggest game of the year. If this happens against arkansas nobody cares. But this week? Yea it just looks fishy lol 

And if it happened to some one besides Saban too. 

We beat Middle Tennessee State 52-35 last night. I don't get our team. Our starting QB threw 2 INTs and fumbled the ball for a quick MT score all in the first half. They pull him and put the scrambling qb in. The backup runs for 169 and 3 TDs and throws for 180 and 2 TDs. We put up 768 yards of offense. I'm not sure where this offense came from but I like it.

10 hours ago, Valhalla said:

That was caused more by Georgia’s receivers than any Alabama defender.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I do enjoy Big 12 style football.

And the SEC is the only place you can find it. The Big12 is unwatchable these days. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Hugh Freeze has Liberty at 5-0 and they just dominated Syracuse. A lot of Auburn fans are salivating at the thought of replacing Gus with a guy who posted back to back wins over BAMA. Does anyone think Texas would pull the trigger on Herman to hire Freeze? 

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I can’t believe Mark Stoops has not be hired away from Kentucky yet. 

I don’t know if would work at Texas, but some big program will give him a shot some day.

I agree. He’s probably not trendy enough for Texas, but the last guy to win as much as he has at Kentucky wound up being pretty good. 

11 hours ago, Valhalla said:

I don’t know if would work at Texas, but some big program will give him a shot some day.

He’s one of the few guys who has been given enough time to fix the actual problem at Kentucky.  

14 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Rumors from the donors are Meyer, Campbell, and a mystery guy that isn’t being let out right now. 

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Last time Texas went for the up and coming Head coach. Would be interesting seeing how it goes down.

He is not an up and coming coach... he has been there for like 8-10 years...  steadily improving that team since the moment he stepped on campus.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, trueblue82 said:

I agree. He’s probably not trendy enough for Texas, but the last guy to win as much as he has at Kentucky wound up being pretty good. 

I don't think he could schmooze the big time wheeler dealer donor folks that being the Horn's coach/TV personality requires 

the people I would think Texas would go after would be:

Urban Meyer (does he want to come out the booth)

Hugh Freeze (Liberty playing good will be his reintroduction to the big time)

Matt Campbell (Iowa State)

Chris Klieman (Kansas State...will they be able to hang on, even with a new contract?)

Blake Anderson (Arkansas State)

Eli Drinkowitz (Missouri...is he gonna want to stay there?)

Joe Brady (is he ready now now after a year as the OC with the Panthers)

☠️ Art Briles (has it been long enough...will it ever be long enough...ok, maybe Kendall)

1 hour ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

the people I would think Texas would go after would be:

Urban Meyer (does he want to come out the booth)

Hugh Freeze (Liberty playing good will be his reintroduction to the big time)

Matt Campbell (Iowa State)

Chris Klieman (Kansas State...will they be able to hang on, even with a new contract?)

Blake Anderson (Arkansas State)

Eli Drinkowitz (Missouri...is he gonna want to stay there?)

Joe Brady (is he ready now now after a year as the OC with the Panthers)

☠️ Art Briles (has it been long enough...will it ever be long enough...ok, maybe Kendall)

Please God let that happen.