2020 NCAA Football

47 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Yikes, things about to explode at LSU...

reports surfacing of multiple player rapes that were brought to administration & coach attention since Coach O, including stars...and ignored...sounds like some, if not many were against female athletes double yikes. It's about to hit the fan.

I'll believe it when I see it.

25 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Which part, the actions or the possible punishment? Because the story is all over the news. And after seeing what already happened at Baylor, this will not be a slap on the wrist. 

14 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Coach O has already gone out and made a misadvised statement that may cost him...if the university so chooses and as we know in this post "Art Briles College World"

Yeah, but this happened at LSU not Baylor. It will be treated different.

3 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Yeah, but this happened at LSU not Baylor. It will be treated different.

It also happened after Baylor brought it to the spotlight. I wouldn’t be surprised if the punishment ends up harsher than what we saw with Baylor. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

It also happened after Baylor brought it to the spotlight. I wouldn’t be surprised if the punishment ends up harsher than what we saw with Baylor. 

I could definitely see that as well because of what "we were all supposed to have learned" from the Baylor situation...and LSU will have won a national title now with a stink on it, after all the coolness of the great play of the whip in around Air-Raid-Tiger-Strike offense that Joe Brady installed and ran. Then as I mentioned, Coach O has been out talking on TV down playing this as if it's no big deal -- where he should not be discussing it at this point. I would think "legal" would be coming in and telling him to shut up...OR ELSE. 

I think the hammer may fall...whatever that means on these subjects...I gotta be honest, I'm not even sure where it goes at this point now. I guess it depends on where these females (I know there were a couple LSU swimmer/divers and a LSU tennis player that were supposed to have been raped...that have been mentioned that came out quickly all related to running back Derrius Guice) took things. God bless them...this is never good.

Apparently nobody gets in trouble for anything anymore. Beating up girls or raping them. Torching cities. Throwing away ballots. Whatever. Anything goes. 

I expect a strongly-worded letter of disappointment and disapproval, tops. 

5 minutes ago, LOL said:

Apparently nobody gets in trouble for anything anymore. Beating up girls or raping them. Torching cities. Throwing away ballots. Whatever. Anything goes. 

I expect a strongly-worded letter of disappointment and disapproval, tops. 

It just means more.

5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Kinda of a stupid question I was under the impression you couldn’t get it more than once. Bama should soundly handle Auburn. Rivalry games are not the norm. 

False positive earlier this season. Showing symptoms this time

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Maybe that’s the difference every other year.

It’s got a lot to do with it. For some reason, Auburn is very strong at home, but on the road they’re awful. No good explanation for it. All of their big wins under Gus have been at home. 

I keep hearing the talking heads say that Ohio State should get into the playoff even if they miss the Big10 championship game because they fail to meet the league’s 6 game eligibility requirement. Am I the only one who thinks this is a clear case of the media advocating for one of their darling programs? How should a 5-0 Buckeyes team get in over a 9-1 A&M? How is 5 wins better than 9? Especially when those 9 wins are against an arguably tougher schedule? If OSU gets to play, and beat Michigan and Michigan State, their best win will be over a Indiana team that might be ranked in the top 15. Meanwhile, A&M will have wins over at least 4 teams with a winning record, including SEC East champion Florida, who’s only other loss will be to Alabama. Assuming BAMA beats Florida and Clemson wins their rematch with Notre Dame, I don’t see any argument for a 5-1 OSU getting in over a 9-1 Aggie squad. If anyone wants to make such an argument, I’d love to hear it. 

• Like 3