2020 NCAA Football

11 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Nice hole in the wall... look up “The Blind Tiger.”  If it’s even still there.  Had the best food for a bar

Been there a couple of times.  It is OK.

I really like the Oyster Bar on Line Avenue.  Their burgers and quesadillas are great.  The Silverstar Cantina in Bossier has great Mexican food.  It is also hard to go wrong with Pizza Rev on Line Avenue just next door to Superior.

For fine dining it is hard to beat the Two Johns.

2 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I really like the Oyster Bar on Line Avenue.  Their burgers and quesadillas are great.  The Silverstar Cantina in Bossier has great Mexican food.  It is also hard to go wrong with Pizza Rev on Line Avenue just next door to Superior.

Lol at the Burgers and quesadillas at an Oyster Bar. How are the oysters?

On 12/22/2020 at 10:31 AM, Hookemhorns88 said:

Lots of good places to eat in Shreveport/bossier

Handful of breweries too

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

We couldn’t have flexed one of these bowls to 7:00 pm when the Texas Bowl got cancelled?

I agree. Seems dumb to not have a game on right now but have one on at 11am... Even a poor quality matchup is better than no matchup. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Y’all explain this one to me. Why is he getting extended? 

The only thing I can think of are some of the recent rumors of Harbaugh going back to the NFL, combined with UM's unwillingness to make a wholesale change. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Iowa State beat Oklahoma, Texas, and Oregon all in the same season.

That is crazy if you think about it.

It likely won't happen but I really want to see what Campbell can build at iowa st. They likely will never recruit "well" but the talent is getting better every year for him. Very intrigued to see how they respond. They should be solid next year as well.