2020 NCAA Football

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

If you throw out this weird season then Harbaugh has averaged 9.4 wins a season. 

Michigan averaged 6 wins a season in the seven years leading up to the Harbaugh hire.

But he still can’t be Ohio State. Granted, not a lot of people can, but even Auburn beats Bama every now and then and we’ve seen some bad Texas teams beat a good OU squad. It’s amazing how he still can’t beat the buckeyes 

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

But he still can’t be Ohio State. Granted, not a lot of people can, but even Auburn beats Bama every now and then and we’ve seen some bad Texas teams beat a good OU squad. It’s amazing how he still can’t beat the buckeyes 

I think Auburn firing Gus makes less sense than UT firing Herman. 

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

Ohio State just has not played down to their competition like Alabama and Oklahoma have in those games. 

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Interesting hire. Can recruiting guys put their money where their mouths are and recruit a successful team?

Always wanted to see this. I think it'll be an interesting case study. 

Just an observation from a long time college football fan ....

Texans that are Alabama football fans generally  fall into two categories  ....

1) They have family ties to Alabama (married someone that graduated from Alabama, graduated from Alabama, have close relatives that play or played at Alabama, etc.)

2) Insecure people that jump on the "winner" bandwagon knowing they are safe riding the coattails of a team is that is usually going to be in the hunt year in and year out .... 

I have seen the same thing with insecure Texans riding the Pittsburgh Steeler bandwagon in their heyday  .... 

It's easy to ride the lead horse and not have to eat dust .... these insecure people can always switch horses when their lead horse poops out ....

tru storie  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You beat me to that. I love the part where he forced to touch play like we don’t belong in the playoffs sign as a way of making fun of the actual team. Should added the Rudy theme song .

During the game, I saw a sign in the crowd saying “Rudy was offsides!” 

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...