2020 NCAA Football

BAMA WR Jaylen Waddle out for the year with an ankle injury on opening kickoff vs Tennessee. They didn’t miss him much today. Sophomore Slade Bolden had a really solid game in Waddle’s spot. But losing the most explosive player in college football is going to have an impact at some point. 

On 10/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, trueblue82 said:

BAMA WR Jaylen Waddle out for the year with an ankle injury on opening kickoff vs Tennessee. They didn’t miss him much today. Sophomore Slade Bolden had a really solid game in Waddle’s spot. But losing the most explosive player in college football is going to have an impact at some point. 

It's gonna hurt. Reminds me when we lost Eddie Jackson. IMO cost us a natty when Eddie went out.

9 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Lane Kiffin already stretching thin the SEC’s patience https://t.co/mfGBGulsvc

With the great Satan on the back nine of his career, Lane and Leach are the best thing for the league. They bring a lot of pop culture panache, that is only going to raise the profile with recruits and media folks. 

B/R Post-Week 10 Top 25

1. Alabama (Last Week: 1)
2. Ohio State (3)
3. Notre Dame (4)
4. Clemson (2) 
5. Cincinnati (6)
6. BYU (10)
7. (tie) Florida (12)
7. (tie) Texas A&M (8)
9. Indiana (14)
10. Oregon (9)
11. Miami (11)
12. Wisconsin (7)
13. Coastal Carolina (13)
14. Marshall (16)
15. Oklahoma State (15)
16. Georgia (5)
17. Liberty (17)
18. USC (18)
19. SMU (21)
20. Northwestern (20)
21. Appalachian State (22)
22. Army (19)
23. Oklahoma (25)
24. Louisiana (23)
25. Texas (NR)

On 11/7/2020 at 2:47 PM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Liberty vs Virginia Tech? Liberty in it 2nd year or FBS head coach is Freez ex ole miss coach that got into trouble. Well liberty goes for game winning field goal, va tech blocks kick and score apparent game winning TD, unfortunately for them liberty call Timeout before the block they end up kicking a 50 yarder to win and go 7-0. Gotta love that

actually that was Virginia Tech that called that timeout to try and freeze the kicker on the would be block that was "returned for TD". 

cool thing on that is always when on those really long FG's - the kickers come back after the timeout/miss and blast it thru. you know that VT coach & fan base is dying inside!!! I think so many teams/kickers are expecting to get that freeze TO that they look forward to that free kick and extra time.

As a coach in a really big moment, I would probably FAKE that freeze TIMEOUT and tell the ref early to NOT CALL A TIMEOUT, THAT I DO NOT WANT A TIMEOUT...THAT I AM JUST GOING TO STAND THERE BY HIM AND HOLD MY HANDS CLOSE BY BUT I AM JUST SWATTING FLIES. 

• Thanks 1