The Smoakhouse Forums

58 minutes ago, LOL said:

Wait...  I thought that was a given?

I mean, why go to a conference-only schedule if you're not gonna replace those non-conference games with conference games? 

I remember reading where Vanderbilt and maybe Georgia played a “ OCC game “ years ago and it was played later . 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely love this!!! I hope every player that involved in this on every other team is asked to do the same. You are D1 football player you spoiled, selfish, disrespectful little brats. Its time you

Black people should learn their history and not use it either.  It’s inexcusable to call me a white privileged racist then go call your brother or cousin the N word like it’s normal.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Red90fly said:

The situation in MLB involving the Marlins doesn't give me much hope for college football.  It may end up being a mess if they try to play.  Hope that's not the case.

1. No season at all

2. Season starts but doesn’t finish

3. season gets pushed to spring

I could see these happening. I have a bad feeling there won’t be a season. I’ve already seen concerts for January being cancelled until 2022. 

You get 100 people together, and you test them every day, people are going to test positive.  Virus gonna virus.  

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

I think the SEC is talking like they are still playing OOC games? The Florida/Georgia is the rumored plan b option if they don’t. Those two schools just happen to be the ones who’s open schedule would happen to work with A&Ms. Lucky us. Lol 40 days out from the season opener? Who knows.🤷🏻‍♂️

Ah, I must be mixing up announcements then... 

So, just to clarify, it's only the Big Ten and Pac 12 who are playing in-conference games this season? 

43 minutes ago, LOL said:

Ah, I must be mixing up announcements then... 

So, just to clarify, it's only the Big Ten and Pac 12 who are playing in-conference games this season? 

yes, so far...  Also saw that the NCAA is allowing schools to move their schedules up to Aug 29th?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stoney said:

Didn’t Bama pick up BYU to play instead? @trueblue82

Last time I talked to Nick he said they were still negotiating. Something about BYU wanting you, Hardin and LOL on the zebra crew that he didn’t like. 

NCAA president Mark Emmert calls single-elimination 24-team FCS playoffs “a round-robin championship with 20 teams participating” https://t.co/MRs4nPn9el https://t.co/xtfESc3Yri

Passed time for him to move on.....

On 7/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

May as well cancel the season...all they gonna DO is bow down to the BLM/ANTIFA communist scumbags......

36 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Told you......

5 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Hopefully the communists won't get the opportunity....cancel college football........lol

I hear your cousin Harvey Updyke passed away. You have my deepest sympathy. 

• Haha 1

Saw where PAC 12 is now going to start last week of September like the SEC.  Wondering if this now going to be Opening Weekend.  ACC said Sept. 7th

34 minutes ago, Stoney said:

What is the point of this? The virus will happen no matter what you do? No fans I guess? 

As for racism umm sit hold hands and get rid of police? 

You can’t demand something that isn’t attainable? Get real.

Absolutely love this!!! I hope every player that involved in this on every other team is asked to do the same. You are D1 football player you spoiled, selfish, disrespectful little brats. Its time you learned that you are among the most privileged citizens in America. Time to live like the rest of the 18-22 year old Americans live and see how good you had it. Too bad they aren't yanking their scholarships all together. 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Absolutely love this!!! I hope every player that involved in this on every other team is asked to do the same. You are D1 football player you spoiled, selfish, disrespectful little brats. Its time you learned that you are among the most privileged citizens in America. Time to live like the rest of the 18-22 year old Americans live and see how good you had it. Too bad they aren't yanking their scholarships all together. 

Couldn’t agree more . The fake systematic racism and overwhelming fear of a virus that overall has political motivation and  dramatically different from what reality truly is. These kids don’t have a clue of oppressed behavior.

• Like 1

Just updated awhile ago as of 11pm. This is why it's good to wait til everything is out in the open. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2020/08/02/former-dfw-athletes-participate-in-pac-12-unity-message-kassidy-woods-allegedly-kicked-off-college-roster/

On 8/1/2020 at 4:24 PM, Stoney said:

These idiots also want 50% of all PAC-12 revenue to go to the players as well...  I guess they think they are the NFL player's union?

• Like 1