4.123 Reggie Robinson II CB Tulsa

9BD1D1E1-68B0-4E62-B110-356A96D4F75E.jpeg

4.146 Tyler Biadasz C Wisconsin 

84D7853C-CD45-43DA-9C3F-E323D9F89843.png

5.179 Bradlee Anae Edge Utah

93A306A2-E6F8-47A4-B637-4E06E4EAD7BA.png

7.231 Ben DiNucci QB James Madison

• Like 2

Dallas had needs at corner, edge, safety, WR, OL. They stayed at their original pick position except for a move up from 5.164 to 4.146 costing them a 2021 5th round pick. Dallas proceeded to have a grand slam draft.

CeeDee Lamb falling to 17 along with K’Lavon Chaisson set the mood of the draft and announced that things could be different under Mike McCarthy. Dallas taking Lamb (BPA) over Chaisson( need) was a pick that probably doesn’t get made under Jason Garrett. Lamb is a playmaker.

Getting Trevon Diggs was incredible value at 51. This would be a theme for the entire Cowboys Draft. Diggs was a player suggested as a possible pick at 17 for Dallas. Tall and long corner who creates turnovers.

Neville Gallimore was a player Dallas had a 2nd round grade on and thought could be their pick at 51. Dallas gets a player with 4.79 40 speed at 300 pounds on the interior of the d-line. Canadian who is still new to the game which explains some warts. Tomsula and Lett will have fun helping him reach his potential.

Reggie Robinson at 123 is a kid who has amazing athletic talent who needs work on his fundamentals. Another tall, long corner who with some teaching could become a CB2.

Dallas traded with Philly to move up from 5.164 to 4.146 to get Tyler Biadasz. The Wisconsin center won the Rimington Award in 2019 as the best center in college football. Joins the long list of Wisconsin linemen looking to make an impact in the NFL. Could be the replacement in year one for Travis Frederick.

Pick 179, Bradlee Anae, could Be the steal of the draft. 3rd round talent, Senior Bowl standout fell to the 5th round. May not be a starter year one but should be a rotational piece at edge. Kid has the pass rushing moves to help set off a perceived lack of athletic ability.

Dallas got Mike McCarthy a pet project at pick 231. Ben DiNucci led FCS James Madison to the D2 National Championship game last year. DiNucci can come in and learn from the QB Whisperer. A player who aim honestly gonna have to learn more about.

Dallas hit all their needs with some really great talent. This was a A+ draft for me. When you can draft 5 top 100 players you are doing something right. There’s no pick that felt like a reach. The Joneses, McClay and his staff and McCarthy did a heck of a job. Theres a huge talent infusion coming to Big D.

• Like 2

Dallas Cowboys UDFA Signings

Ladarius Hamilton Edge North Texas 35th Ranked Edge/ PFA Grade (priority free agent)

Sewo Olonilua RB TCU 21st ranked RB/ 7th RD grade

Garrett Marino DT UAB 29th Ranked DT/ PFA Grade

Francis Bernard LB Utah 14th Ranked LB/ 4th/5th Round Grade

Rico Dowdle RB South Carolina 19th Ranked RB/ 6th/7th round grade

Sean McKeon TE Michigan 13th Ranked TE/ 6th/7th round grade

Ron’dell Carter Edge James Madison 31st Ranked Edge/ 7th round grade

Aaron Parker WR Rhode Island 56th Ranked WR/ PFA Grade

Terence Steele OT Texas Tech 21st Ranked OT/ 7th Round Grade

Stephen Guidry WR Miss State 51st Ranked WR/ PFA grade

Luther Kirk S Illinois State 28th Ranked S/ PFA Grade

Charlie Taumoepeau TE Portland State 17th Ranked TE/ 7th RD Grade

Azur Kamara Edge Kansas 33rd Ranked Edge/ PFA RD grade

Kendrick Rogers WR Texas A&M 42nd Ranked WR/ 7th Round Grade

Darius Anderson RB TCU 33rd Ranked RB/ PFA Round Grade

Sean McKeon is a kid a liked in the 7th round if Dallas wanted a TE. Kid is a better blocker than reciever but he’s a pretty darn good blocker.

Francis Bernard is a kid I would have taken in the 5th. Good against the run with some coverage skills. Kid could have a shot to make the team as backup. 

Take a look at this kid, and tell me who he reminds you of. I have seldom seen a kid that young with the knack of accuracy he has. Whether on the run or stationary. It looks like he has super sharp recognition as well. I predict McCarthy will groom him into a fine quarterback. One sports writer stated, he was a McCarthy pick totally.

13 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Take a look at this kid, and tell me who he reminds you of. I have seldom seen a kid that young with the knack of accuracy he has. Whether on the run or stationary. It looks like he has super sharp recognition as well. I predict McCarthy will groom him into a fine quarterback. On sports writer stated, he was a McCarthy pick totally.

A certain #9? Kid has tape that shows theres something there. I can see why McCarthy was interested in him. Kid is in a great spot to sit and learn.